- Oral Presentation on “Hypofractionation in Breast Cancer - Evidence” in the “Twin State Oncology Meet - II” conducted at the MNJIO & RCC, Hyderabad, India 04/2015
- Vajrala G, Jain PK, Surana S, Madigubba S, Immaneni S, Panigrahi MK, Atypical neurocytoma – dilemma in diagnosis and management, Surg Neurol Int, 2014; 5:183. Available FREE in open access from: http://www.surgicalneurologyint.com/text.asp?2014/5/1/183/147414.
- Jain PK, Vajrala G, Tumor lysis syndrome – an overview and current perspective, J Med Sci Res, 2014; 2(2), 109-112.
- Vajrala G, Jain PK, Surana S, Fernandes DJ, Generalized vitiligo post radiotherapy in a breast cancer patient. J Cancer Res Ther, 2014; 10(2), 365-7. (doi: 10.4103/0973-1482.136659)
- Vajrala G, Anand AK, Rajamoni N, Jain PK, Netula G, Rao MN, Scrotal irradiation in prone position, J Cancer Res Ther, 2014; 10(6), 17-72
- Rajamoni N, More BN, Vajrala G, Aspsingi S, Kasha S, Role of adjuvant radiotherapy in myositis ossificans: Case series and literature review, J Cancer Res Ther, 2014; 10(6), 17-72
- Poster presentation on ‘Scrotal irradiation in prone position’ at 36th Annual Conference of Association of Radiation Oncologists of India (AROICON-2014) held at Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal, Manipur, India 11/2014
- Poster presentation on ‘Role of adjuvant radiotherapy in myositis ossificans: case series & literature review’ at 36th Annual Conference of AROICON-2014 held at Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal, Manipur, India 11/2014
- Oral Presentation on review of “RTOG 9910: Phase III Trial to Evaluate the Duration of Neoadjuvant Total Androgen Suppression and Radiation Therapy in Intermediate-Risk Prostate Cancer by Thomas Pisansky et al” in the “Twin City Oncology Meet -2013” 12/2013
- Poster presentation on ‘Vitiligo after radiotherapy of breast cancer in woman without past history’ at 33rd National Conference of Association of Medical Physicists of India (AMPICON 2012) held at Mangalore, India 11/2012
- G. Vajrala. Definitive management of thoracic esophageal cancer using chemoradiotherapy or radiotherapy alone – our experience at KMC, Manipal. MD. Thesis, Faculty of Radiotherapy, Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal, India. (2013).
- Korupolu R, Gifford JM, Zanni JM, Truong A, Vajrala G, Lepre S, Needham DM, Esquinas AM (ed)., Early Mobilization in the Intensive Care Unit: Safety, Feasibility, and Benefits In: Applied Technologies in Pulmonary Medicine. Basel, Karger, 2011, pp 192–196 (doi: 10.1159/000322775)
- Reddymasu, S.C., Bellamkonda, P. and Vajrala, G., 2006, September. Is serum lipase elevated in patients with diabetic ketoacidosis without pancreatitis?. In AMERICAN JOURNAL OF GASTROENTEROLOGY (Vol. 101, No. 9, pp. S122-S122). 75 VARICK ST, 9TH FLR, NEW YORK, NY 10013-1917 USA: NATURE PUBLISHING GROUP.
Journal Article – Peer Review
- Reviewed a journal article in the peer-review process: Ref – JENCI-D-14-00069R1, Titled – “Radiation induced depigmentation disorder in two patients with breast cancer: exploring a rare accompaniment” 01/2015