Note: Please be advised that this is a Request for an Appointment with a Doctor/Physician at KIMS Hospitals . Once you fill and submit the Appointment Request form above, our Digital OP Scheduling Coordinator will contact you by email or phone within 48 hours to find an appointment that best meets your needs. Please note that appointments are not made until confirmed by our Digital OP Scheduling Coordinator..
FIND A DOCTOR
Do you have results from tests or investigations at other hospitals that you can share with us?
Do you have a personal physician that you would like us to communicate with directly?
For what services do you wantan Estimate ?
Consultant Retinal Surgeon and Uveitis Specialist (Diabetic Retinopathy, ARMD, Trauma, Pediatric Retina)
• MBBS: 2005, NTR University of Health Sciences
• M.S: 2009, NTR University of Health Sciences
• FVRS: 2012, (Retina and Uveitis Fellow, L. V. Prasad Eye Institute)
• 4 years of independent consultant in department of retina and uveitis
• Vast experience in the management of diabetic eye diseases, macular degeneration, ocular tuberculosis, complications of cataract surgeries, retinopathy of prematurity, complicated retina surgeries
• Received many awards for participating in national and international conferences
Area of Interest:
• Diabetic retinopathy
• Retinal implants and Uveitis
Copyrights ©2018 KIMS Hospitals. All Rights Reserved.