- Koyalakonda S.P, Patel B, Nair S, Perry R, Appleby C. Outcomes of primary percutaneous coronary intervention to left main stem- a large tertiary cardiac centre experience. Euro intervention. 2015May (abstract)
- Koyalakonda S, Nair S, Patel B, Mills J, Morris JL. Cardiac arrest in the catheter laboratory: feasibility and outcomes of mechanical chest compression device. Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions. 2014 May; Volume83 (Issue supplement S1, abstract).
- Koyalakonda S, Anderson M, Burgess MI. How frequently should echocardiographic screening for pulmonary hypertension be performed in scleroderma? Eur J Echocardiogr (2011) 12 (suppl 2, abstract).
- Koyalakonda S, Pyatt J. High output heart failure caused by a large pelvic arterio venous malformation. JRSM Short Rep. 2011 Aug; 2(8):66.
- Koyalakonda S, Mediratta N, Ball J, Royle M. A rare case of aortic valve myxoma: an unusual cause of embolic stroke. Cardiology.2011; 118(2):101-3.
- Koyalakonda S, Krishnan U, Hobbs WJ. A rare instance of multiple valvular lesions in a patient with Wegener’s granulomatosis. Cardiology.2010; 117(1):28-30.
- Singh S, Koyalakonda S, Krishnan U. Severe dilated cardiomyopathy resulting in a globular cardiac silhouette on chest x-ray. Journal of Echocardiography. September 2011, Volume 9, Issue 3, 123-124
- Krishnan U, Koyalakonda S, Pyatt JR. Inadvertent left ventricular pacing through a patent foramen ovale diagnosed by trans-thoracic echocardiography. Journal of Echocardiography. June 2011, Volume 9, Issue 2, 75-76
- Koyalakonda S, Saltissi S. Left ventricular systolic dysfunction. Oxford Desk Reference: Geriatric Medicine.
- Left main stem angioplasty (TAP stenting) in a morbid obese patient-Oral presentation, PCI Wales2017, Cardiff.
- Can angiographic 3D reconstruction guide stenting strategy in complex left main stem bifurcation PCI? Oral presentation, EUROPCR2015, Paris.
- Rotablator for unstable calcified lesions- Oral presentation, EUROPCR2014, Paris.
- Cardiac arrest in the catheter laboratory: feasibility and outcomes of mechanical chest compression device. SCAI conference2014, Las Vegas.
- An unusual kit for Primary angioplasty: Successful combined use of Tornus Micro catheter, Guideliner and Rotablator in acute Inferior Myocardial infarction through a 6 French guiding catheter from radial approach. TCT conference2013, San- Francisco.
- How frequently should echocardiographic screening for pulmonary hypertension be performed in scleroderma? EUROECHO conference2011, Budapest.