Academic and Teaching Appointments
- Tutor in General Surgery for UnderGraduates, JSS medical college, Mysore, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences ,Karnataka,India . June 2007- May2010.
- Worked as Assistant professor in general surgery department in NRI Medical college,Chinakakani,Guntur district,Andhra pradesh,India.July 2010 – June 2011.
- Worked as Registrar in surgical oncology department in Basavatharakam Indo-American cancer hospital and Research institute,Hyderabad,India.July 2011-March 2012.
Membership and Offices in Professional Societies
Vascular Society of India (membership no-423)
- Evaluation of risk factors,Patterns and Treatment of arterial disease in critically ischemic Diabetic foot.(During vascular and Endovascular training)
- Etiopathology, Clinical features and management of small bowel obstruction.(During surgical training)
- Contemporary Management of Primary Aortic Mural Thrombus. Himanshu Verma, Narendranadh Meda, Simit Vora, Robbie K George, Ramesh K Tripathi. Accepted for publication: Journal of Vascular Surgery: (doi: 10.1016 /j.jvs. 2014. 08.057)
- The Value of Digital Subtraction Venography in Patients with Advanced Chronic Venous Insufficiency Is Improved by Trial Ballooning. Himanshu Verma,Narendranadh Meda,Bhavin Ram, Robbie K George, Ramesh K Tripathi . Journal of Vascular Surgery, Volume 59, Issue 6,108S.
- Endovascular management of iatrogenic carotid-jugular fistula presenting as congestive heart failure. Verma Himanshu, Meda Narendranadh, George R, Tripathi RK. The Journal of Vascular Access. 2014 Jul 31;15(4):317-20. doi: 10.5301/jva.5000198.
- Management of Complex Type шa Endoleak by Brachio-femoral Realignment and Interposition Stent Graft and Review of the Literature;Himanshu Verma, Narendranadh Meda, Ramesh K Tripathi; Indian Journal of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery | Oct-Dec 14 | Issue 1 | Volume 1.
- Long-term Results of Endovascular Interventions for Subclavian and Innominate Arterial Occlusive Disease ;Narendranadh Meda, Himanshu Verma, Ramesh K Tripathi; Indian Journal of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery | Jan-Mar 2015 | Issue 1 | Volume 2.
- Ischaemic Brachial Artery Entrapment Syndrome by Supracondylar Humeral Bony Spur. Meda N, Verma H, Tripathi RK Journal of Vascular Surgery Cases 2015 D.O.I 10.1016/j.jvsc.2015.03.009.
Oral Presentations at Conferences
- Newer Anti-platelets; Vascular Society of India ,Mid Term Meeting, Vizag, India September, 2013.
- Mid-Aortic Syndrome - Long-term Results of Open and Endovascular Management.Vascular society of India,Annulal meet,kodaiokanal,2013.
- Mycotic Aneurysm in young-case report; INDOVASC, Bangalore, India, March, 2014.
- The Value of Digital Subtraction Venography in Patients with Advanced Chronic Venous Insufficiency Is Improved by Trial Ballooning. Himanshu Verma,Narendranadh Meda,Bhavin Ram, Robbie K George, Ramesh K Tripathi;SVS,June,2014
- Arteriographic Pattern In Diabetic And Nondiabetic Patients With Critical Limb Ischemia In The Indian Population;VSICON,October,2014.
Poster Presentationsat Conferences
- Giant subclavian artery aneurysm.Vascular Society of India Annual Meeting, Jaipur, India September, 2012.
- Mid-Aortic Syndrome - Long-term Results of Open and Endovascular Management. Tripathi RK, Verma H, George R, Meda N; International Congress for Endovascular Specialists: iCON 2014, Phoenix, Arizona.(Best Poster Runner Up Prize)
- Mid- Aortic Synderom- Long-term Results of Open and Endovascular. Meda N Verma H, George R, Tripathi RK; INDOVASC, Bangalore, India, March-2014.
- Ischemic Brachial Artery Entrapment Syndrome By Supracondylar Humeral Bony Spur; Narendranadh Meda, Himanshu Verma, Bhavin Ram, Ramesh K Tripathi;VSICON,October,2014.
Vascular Courses Attended
- EuropeanVascularCourse, Maastricht, TheNetherlands, March-2014.
- Endovascular Course for Advance Speciality Trainee (ECAST) INDOVASC,Bangalore , India , March-2013.
- Endovascular Course for Advance Speciality Trainee (ECAST) INDOVASC,Bangalore , India , March-2014.
He is well experienced in Open Vasular Surgery & Endovascular Surgery (Interventions). His main area of interest is treatment aortic diseases and has extensive training in
Thoracic and abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Stenting as well as open surgical repair.
Advanced treatments for Aortic dissections (Open as well as Intervention) and their complications. By-pass surgeries and interventions for Aorto-occlusive diseases.
He is also experienced in performing:
- Laser treatment for Varicose veins as a day care procedure.
- DVT- Thombolysis.
- Carotid Stenting as well as Endarterectomy.
- AV Fistula / AV Graft Surgeries, AVF Fistuloplasty for failing fistulas and Central vein angioplasty for renal failure patients.
- Revascularisation / by-pass surgeries for Mesentric ischemia.
- Renal angioplasty and stenting for renal stenosis.
- Cervical rib and Thoracic-oulet syndrome treatment.
- AV Malformation embolisation / surgical excision.
- Treatment of Lymphedema.
- Advance treatment for non-healing foot ulcers and diabetic patients.
- Diabetic foot management