- Morphometric analysis of posterior fossa in Indian CP angle acoustic schwannoma patients : Provisonally accepted, jan,2013, Asian journal of Neurosurgery.
- Traumatic calvarial stone: A rare case report and review of the literature, Neurology India, Vol 59, Issue 6, 2011.
- Anteverted odontoid: A rare congenital bony anomaly of craniovertebral junction, Neurology india, vol 58, Issue 3, 2010
- Management of Osteoporotic Vertbral fractures, KFRC journal, 2011
- Suprasellar sellar colloid cyst, a rare presentation, KFRC journal, 2013
- Outcome of surgery for Temporal lobe epillepsy: STEREOCON, 2006, Hyderabad
- Surgical approaches for petroclival lesions based on a proposed grading system: NSI, 2006, Madurai.
- Factors determining the outcome of surgery for MTS: APNS, 2007, Kurnool.
- Morphometric analysis of posterior fossa and outcome of surgery for CP angle Tumors based on this proposed grading system: CNS, 2009, New Orleans.
- Surgical outcome of CP angle tumors base on proposed grading system: Skull base, 2009, Hyderabad.
- C2 ganglia preservation C1-C2 distraction and fusion surgery; a review of 12 cases: APNS, 2011, hyderabad.