Practicising as senior physician and Diabetologist in Krishna institute of medical sciences, since ten years and clinic in secunderabad.
Treated thousands of patients in emergencies, with infections and diabetes .All the patients were treated with the best care and human touch.
As a clinician, success rate of recovering from the illness/diseases is very high.
Serious and severe, complicated infections were treated with, high recovery rates.
Treated highest numbers of Dengue fevers and with excellent recovery rates, almost reaching 99% .
Most of the diabetic patients, newly diagnosed and with complications of diabetes, blood sugars are very well controlled with treatment, clearly explained about the disease, problems related to it and proper counseling done.
Very much interested in bringing awareness about the disease, role of preventive strategies and minimizing the disease severity and complications.
Diabetes - Diagnosed, treated thousands of patients ,Diabetic control is reached in all most all patients.
Diabetic complications were managed and treated with good success.
Diabetic neuropathy, nephropathy and peripheral vascular disease very well managed.
Complications of diabetes were detected very early, by clinical and laboratory tests.
Obesity - burning fat is a burning issue and wide spread problem in the world. Identified, counseled and treated thousands of patients, with good success. Eating habits were modified, treated with medications.
Given lot of seminars, lectures regarding awareness of obesity.
Hypertension - all stages of hypertension were identified and treated successfully.
Thyroid problems –treated vast numbers of patients.
Osteoporosis - identified and treated thousands of patient’s . high suspicion of index is required.
As a Principal investigator
- Done number of trials as principal investigator, participated in international trials related to HTN, HIV Neuropathy, Malarial, Influenza, etc .
- As a co investigator participated in good number of trials, national and international level.
- Very much interested in doing trials and research in future.
As A Teacher
- Practical and theoretical expert training to the internees / house-surgeons, DNB students in Medicine and family medicine.
- Teaching Clinics & Training to DNB [post graduates] Students in KIMS Hospital for the last 10years
- Presented many seminars in KIM’s hospital.
- As a Guide For Thesis For Dnb (Medicine&Family Medicne)
Presented seminars in different forums
(2) In KIMS presented on
- Sepsi S – Protocol And Management
- Preventive Cardiology –Dyslipedemia
- Gliptins Role In Type 2 Daibetes
- Dvt And Pte –
- Antifungals –Role Of Echinocandins
- Antibiotic Steward Ship Programme
- On Interseting And Rare Cases
- Adult Immunisation
- Other Forums
(3) Speaker On Antifungals In Esi Hospital, Hyd
(4) On Pneumonias In Military Hospitals, Sec Bad
(5) Sepsis –In Different Forums
(6) Preventive Cardiology – Alankritha Resorts
(7) In Many Other Forums
- Andhra Pradesh State Physician’s Conference held in September, 2000-01 Visakhapatnam, AP
- AP State Mid-Term Physicians’ Conference held in September, 2002, Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh
- 3rd Annual Review lectures in Pulmonary Medicine held on 10th & 11th April, 2004 conducted by Department of Pulmonary Medicine, Mediciti Hospitals, Hyderabad, and AP.
- APICON 2004; 59th Annual Conference of the Association of Physicians of India held in January, 2005 in Hyderabad,AP.
- Attended various conferences in Nephrology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Diabetes ETC
- Attended Critical Care forum in BRUSSELS under world Famous, Dr Sir John Louis Vincent In 2007.
- Attended many seminars in Singapore, Malaysia related to Diabetes, HTN, Dyslipedemia
- Attended cardiology meets in Srilanka 2009-10
- Attended 1st CODHY CONFERENCES in SHANGAI, CHINA 2010-11
- Attended many seminars and forums ,at national and international coferences.
International Clinical Trials: As Principal Investigator
- Worked As Principal Investigator In International Trial On Aliskerin In Moderate Hypertension And Relation To Food, Pharmacodynamics And Pharmacokinetics, Sponsered By Novartis.
- Worked As Principal Investigator On Hiv With Neuropathy, Role Of Pregabalin
- As Principal Investigator, Relapse Of Plasmodium Vivax, Sponsored By Sanofi Aventis
- Co Investigator For Iron Defeciency Anemia, Effect Of Iv Iron Infusion.
- Sub Investigator For Ulcerative Proctitis
- Sub Investigator For Hepatitis B Induced Cirrhosis And Newer Antiviral Drugs.
- Trials On Dyslipidemia, Thyroid, Influenza Etc To Be Started Soon.
- Participated In Many Post Marketing Trials Related To Htn, Diabetes And Dyslipedemia
- Life Style Disorders
- Preventive Cardiology
- Public Awareness Regarding Primary Prevention
Social Service And Camps, Awareness Through Media
- Done Good Number Of Free Camps In Different Places ,In And Around Hyderabad . Recently Done Free Camp, For Almost 250 Plus Lawyers And Staff In The Court Premises In Malkajgiri ,Hyderabad.
- Done Lot Of Awereness Programmes In Media ,Like Tv9,Ee Tv, Sakshi ,Live And Recorded Shows On Various Medical Topics
- Written Lot Of Articles In Different Leading News Papers In English And Telugu Like Sakshin,Eenadu ,Deccan Chroincle ,Times Of India Etc.
- Good Number Of Aware Programmes In Kims Hospital On Obesity , Diabetes ,Htn ,Etc .
- To Do More Service And Bring Awerness In People ,In Different Parts Of The Districts And State .