- REGISTRAR-MICU Oct 14 - Present (18 months) Critical and Intensive Care, Emergency Medicine KIMS HOSPITALS, KONDAPUR
- INTENSIVIST Jan 12 - Oct 14 (34 months) Dept. of Intensive Care (MICU) Sunrise Hospitals, Hayathnagar 2. Mamatha Hospital, Kukatpally 3. OMNI Hospitals, Kothapet
- JUNIOR RESIDENT Jan 11 - Jan 12 (12 months) Dept. Of Cardiology (ICCU) CARE Hospitals, Road No 1 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
- JUNIOR RESIDENT (CMO) Jan 10 – Jan 11 (12 months) Dept. of Emergency Medicine / Neurology Axon Hospitals, S.R. Nagar
- JUNIOR RESIDENT (DMO) Aug 09 - Jan 10 (06 months) Dept. of Intensive Care (MICU) Asian Institute of Gastroenterology, Somajiguda,
- MANDATORY INTERNSHIP ROTATION Aug 08- Aug 09 (12 months) Medicine, A&E, Surgery, allied specialties & etc. Osmania General Hospital, Hyderabad
- REGISTRAR - MICU 18 MONTHS (Present) Critical and Intensive Care, Emergency Medicine. KIMS Hospitals, Kondapur.
I'm a part of a team which caters to the critical care/emergency needs of the hospital which is a multi-speciality tertiary care referral centre headed by Dr. N. Srujan. I manage the critical care unit which is a 12+1 bedded medical ICU. I manage a variety of critical patients (respiratory, neurology, nephrology, sepsis, gastroenterology, etc.) including their ventilatory management and perform the needful procedures (ultrasound guided central line, arterial line, paracentesis, lumbar punctures, etc.). I have successfully managed many cases of poisoning like organo-phosphorus, digitalis, beta blockers, benzodiazepam and others. In the Emergency Unit I'm among the team of doctors responsible for performing Basic as well as advanced life support. This includes performing high quality CPR, maintenance of the airway, establishing an intravenous access, providing neck and spine support for trauma patients, using LMA/i-gel and interpreting ECG rhythms and performing defibrillation as and when required. We have regular departmental and interdepartmental meetings. We also undertake monthly mortality meets. We have strict curriculum and schedule for different topic to be taken in our department. We now have taken the initiative to train our whole hospital staff including the administrative and managerial for BLS care.
- INTENSIVIST of Intensive Care (MICU) 34 MONTHS Sunrise Hospitals, Hayathnagar/ Mamatha Hospital, Kukatpally /OMNI Hospitals, Kothapet
During which is responsible for primary medical treatment, sending relevant investigations and interpreting of lab results. Under the guidance of senior faculty performed many emergency medical procedures and managed various medical emergencies
- JUNIOR RESIDENT Of Cardiology (ICCU), 12 MONTHS CARE Hospitals, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
Was mainly responsible for hemodynamic monitoring of critical cardiac patients in ICCU and interpretation of lab data and coordination with the consultants.
- JUNIOR RESIDENT (CMO) 12 MONTHS Dept. of Emergency Medicine / Neurology. Axon Hospitals, S.R. Nagar.
In the Dept. of Emergency Medicine was responsible for the initial assessment and management of neurological cases such as seizure disorder, stokes, and trauma. And performed airway protection, Lumbar Punctures and raised ICP management.
- JUNIOR RESIDENT (DMO) 06 MONTHS Dept. of Intensive Care (MICU), Asian Institute of Gastroenterology, Somajiguda.
Worked in the Dept. of Critical Care (Gastroenterology) and was actively involved in the management of critical cases both medical and surgical. Under ultrasound guidance performed large volume paracentesis (thoracic and abdominal), placed nasogastic tubes, managed upper GI bleeds, acute pancreatitis and took care of PEG tubes / colostomy bags / dressings.
- MANDATORY INTERNSHIP ROTATION 12 MONTHS Osmania General Hospital, Hyderabad