“PREDICTION OF SURVIVAL IN NON-DIABETIC RENAL TRANSPLANT RECIPIENTS BY RANDOM BLOOD SUGAR” – presented at the Scottish Renal Association meeting,
Dundee, November 2004, which won the best paper presentation award.
Also gave an oral presentation of the above paper at BRITISH TRANSPLANTATION SOCIETY ANNUAL CONGRESS, Belfast, April 2005.
“INFLUENCE OF DIABETES MELLITUS ON PATIENT AND GRAFT SURVIVAL IN RECIPIENTS OF KIDNEY TRANSPLANTATION” - presented at the Scottish Renal
Association meeting at Dundee (May 2000).
“SURVIVAL DATA FOR ARTERIO-VENOUS FISTULA AT ELBOW FOR HAEMODIALYSIS” – presented to the west of Scotland Renal Forum.
COURSES & CONFERENCES ATTENDED
Vascular society of India conference, Bhubaneswar, India 2014
- Trans-anal Hemorrhoidal arterial ligation (THD) course, London, United Kingdom, Sep 2012
- Attended the Vascular Society Annual Meeting, Bournemouth, United Kingdom, Nov 2008.
- Vascular Ultrasound Course, Manchester, United Kingdom, Oct 2008.
- Laser Safety Course, Aberdeen, United Kingdom, Sep 2008.
- Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland annual scientific meeting, Newcastle, United Kingdom, Nov 2007.
- Attended the International Live Laparoscopic Surgery Meeting to gain exposure to the advanced laparoscopic surgeries, Dundee, United Kingdom, May 2007
- Visited the Hepatobiliary Unit at the University of Minnesota to gain exposure to the hepatobiliary/pancreas transplant work for two weeks, Minneapolis, United States of
America, October 2006.
- Vascular Access Society Course, London, United Kingdom, September 2006.
- British Transplantation Society Annual Congress, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, March 2006.
- Key Skills in Laparoscopic Surgery, Cuschieri Skills Centre, Dundee, United Kingdom, November 2005.
- Quality and Compliance GCP training course (training course for investigators involved in clinical research and drug trials), Glasgow, United Kingdom, June 2005.
- British Transplantation Society Annual Congress, Belfast, United Kingdom, April 2005. (Oral presentation of a paper).
- Living Donor Transplantation 1st National Course, London, United Kingdom, March 2005.
- A Century of Transplantation & AGM – Bicentenary Meeting, The Royal Society of Medicine, London, United Kingdom, March 2005.
- 4TH Live International Workshop on Advanced Laparoscopic digestive Surgery, GEM Hospital, Coimbatore, India, August 2002.
- 1st International symposium on Sirolimus (Rapamycin), Vienna, Austria, June 2001.
- Scottish Renal Association meeting, Kilmarnock, United Kingdom, May 2001.
- Scottish Renal Association meeting, Inverness, United Kingdom, Nov. 2000.
- Scottish Renal Association meeting, Dundee, United Kingdom, May 2000.
- Advanced Trauma Life Support course (ATLS), Peterborough Hospitals NHS Trust, United Kingdom, March 1999.
- Organ retrieval workshop, The Royal College of Surgeons of England/British Transplantation Society, London, Nov.1998.
- Course on Basic life support with Airway Adjuncts, 1998, Lincoln,United Kingdom.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, PGIMER, Chandigarh, India.
- Research Methodology and Biostatistics, PGIMER, Chandigarh, India.
- CME 1994, 1995 & 1996, PGIMER, Chandigarh, India.