|10:00am - 05:00pm||10:00am - 05:00pm||10:00am - 05:00pm||10:00am - 05:00pm||10:00am - 05:00pm||10:00am - 05:00pm||Not Available|
MD, DM (Pulmonary and Critical care) New Delhi,
Master’s in Interventional Pulmonology (University of Florence, Italy)
Fellowship in Sleep Medicine (ISDA, New Delhi)
Dr. Kishan Srikanth is an Interventional pulmonologist and Sleep medicine specialist practicing in Hyderabad. He has extensive clinical experience in managing complex respiratory, allergy, asthma, and sleep-related problems. He has secured All INDIA 2nd rank in NEET SS and pursued his DM in Pulmonary & Critical care from one of the premier institutes of India- Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi. He is one among the few MD, DM super specialist Pulmonologists in the twin states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
- He has undergone dedicated training and acquired the skills to perform basic and advanced bronchoscopy, which includes flexible bronchoscopy, endobronchial ultrasound (linear & radial), medical thoracoscopy, foreign body extraction. He had also trained in Interventional procedures such as Rigid bronchoscopy and airway stent placement, electrosurgery, Cryo therapy, Airway stenosis dilatation, Tumour debulking and Fistula repair.
- He can effectively diagnose and treat Asthma, allergy, COPD, Bronchiolitis, Bronchiectasis, Tuberculosis, ILD, Lung cancer, Pulmonary embolism and occupational lung diseases.
- He has undergone extensive training in the management of sleep disorders, such as positive airway pressure therapy in OSA, COPD, obesity hypoventilation syndrome, neuromuscular disorders and level 1 polysomnography(PSG) Interpretation.
- Proficient in management of critically ill COPD, ARDS patients and in ICU skills such as Intubation, Mechanical Ventilation, Percutaneous tracheostomy, Central lines and bedside ultrasonography.
- Basic Diagnostic Flexible Bronchoscopy (BAL, EBB, TBLB)
- Advanced Diagnostic Procedures (Medical thoracoscopy, Convex and Radial EBUS, Cryobiopsy)
- Advanced Therapeutic Interventions (Rigid Bronchoscopy and Airway Stenting, Tumour debulking, Repair of Airway Stenosis, Cryo Extraction of mucus plugs and blood clots, Foreign Body Removal, Bronchial Thermoplasty)
- Video bronchoscopy guided Intubation, Pig tail insertion, emergency tube thoracostomy(ICD Insertion)
- Severe asthma management
- Allergy Management
- COVID 19 Diagnosis and treatment
- Expert opinion on ILD
- Expert Lung Cancer Diagnosis
- Management of Critical care emergencies like respiratory failure, Severe COVID 19, septic shock, ARDS, massive hemoptysis (blood in the sputum)
- Sleep study(PSG) and Positive Airway Pressure(PAP) Devices Administration
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Services
Areas of Interest:
- Interventional Pulmonology
- Sleep medicine
- COVID 19
- Srikanth JK, Kumar R, Gupta NK, Ish P, Yadav SR, Chakrabarti S, Gupta N. A Prospective Study Evaluating Sleep Quality and Disorders in Post-ARDS Patients. Sleep Vigil. 2021 Jul 30:1-8. (ORIGINAL ARTICLE)
- Mittal R, Kumar R, Srikanth JK, Yadav SR, Chandak R, Chakrabarti S. Pulmonary alveolar microlithiasis: Blizzard of lung. Monaldi Arch Chest Dis. 2021 Jun 10
- Srikanth JK, Kumar R, Gupta N, Ish P, Kumar R, Gupta NK. An unusual origin of Ewing sarcoma. Adv Respir Med. 2021 Jul 16.
- Srikanth JK, Das A, Ish P, Chakrabarti S, Gupta N. A late presentation of an uncommon congenital vascular anomaly. Adv Respir Med. 2019;87(5):305-306.
- Gupta N, Srikanth JK, Garg P, Ish P, Chakrabarti S. An uncommon cause of hemoptysis in pulmonary tuberculosis. Adv Respir Med. 2019;87(6):270-271
- Ish P, Das A, Gupta N, Srikanth JK, Batra S, Chakrabarti S. A mediastinal mass with the abdominal and pulmonary presentation. Adv Respir Med. 2020;88(4):362-363.
- Srikanth JK, Gupta N, Agrawal S, Chakrabarti S, Ish P. Unusual initial presentation of ABPA as hydropneumothorax. Adv Respir Med. 2020;88(3):280-281. (doi: 10.5603/ARM.2020.0115)
- Mahendran AJ, Srikanth JK, Gupta N, Ish P, Kumar R, Gupta NK. Excessive Daytime Sleepiness in a Middle-Aged Lady. Sleep and Vigilance. 2021 Dec;5(2):339-41.
Awards & Honors:
- All India 2nd rank in NEET-SS.
- 2016- FIRST PRIZE in POSTER presentation at the National level (NAPCON-2016, MUMBAI).
- 2020- Second PRIZE in PAPER presentation at the National level (NAPCON- 2020).
- 2020- Second PRIZE in POSTER presentation at the National level (NAPCON- 2020).
- Life member of Indian Chest Society (ICS)
- Member of European Respiratory Society (ERS)
- Member of Asian Pacific Society of Respirology (APSR)
- Member of the Indian Society of Sleep Disorders Association (ISDA)