|09:00am - 04:00pm||09:00am - 04:00pm||09:00am - 04:00pm||09:00am - 04:00pm||09:00am - 04:00pm||09:00am - 04:00pm||Not Available|
- DNB (Nephrology), Mediciti Hospitals, Trained under Dr. Anuradha Raman for 3 years at Mediciti Hospitals, March, 2011 – February, 2014
- MD (General Medicine), JNMC, Belgaum, April, 2007 – April, 2010
- MBBS, Kamenini Institute of Medical Sciences, Narketpally, December, 2000 – October, 2005
- Consultant Nephrologist, Citizens Hospitals, Nallagandla. Started the Department of Nephrology at Citizens Hospitals in January 2014. Involved in improving the OP Dialysis unit, where 600 HD sessions are being done every month. Started Live Renal Transplantation program in 2019 and did 5 renal transplants. Cadaver Transplant program was started recently in January 2020. JANUARY 2014 – 2020
- Consultant Nephrologist, Preethi Urology & Kidney Hospital, KPHB, October 2019
- Consultant Nephrologist, Medlife Hospital, Bhadrachalam, OP Consultations as a Visiting Consultant Nephrologist from March 2014
- Consultant Nephrologist, Nephroplus Dialysis Unit, Kothagudem, Oversight of Patient care, delivery and quality of Dialysis unit at Singareni Hospitals, Kothagudem, March 2015
- Consultant Nephrologist, Nephroplus Dialysis Unit, Khammam, Oversight of Patient care, delivery and quality of Dialysis unit at District Main Hospital, Khammam October 2016
Areas of interest are:
- Critical Care Nephrology and Acute Therapies
- Renal Transplantation
- MHD Program
- Interventional procedures including Temporary HD Catheters, Tunneled Catheters, PD Catheters
Medical Education –
- Actively involved in organizing various National and International conferences for Renown Clinical Services.
- Co-organizer and participant for the 18th ADQI, held at Hyderabad in 2016, on the topic of ‘Management of AKI in the developing world’.
- Co-organizer for the ‘Annual Selections from AKI & CRRT, San Diego’ conference being held at Hyderabad annually since 2016. The conference is presently in its 5th year.
- Study of incidence and risk factors of urinary tract infection in catheterized patients admitted at tertiary care hospital. International Archives of Integrated Medicine, Vol. 3, Issue 8, August, 2016.
- Detection and Management of AKI in the Developing World: The 18th Acute Disease Quality Initiative (ADQI) International Consensus Conference. KI 2017
Registrations & Memberships:
- Registered in TSMC with Registration number 56056
- Membership in International Society of Nephrology
- Life Membership in Indian Society of Nephrology