Jr. Consultant Cardiologist
|09:00am - 04:00pm||09:00am - 04:00pm||09:00am - 04:00pm||09:00am - 04:00pm||09:00am - 04:00pm||09:00am - 04:00pm|
- 2020 - DNB Cardiology from Krishna institute of medical sciences, Secunderabad .
- 2015 - MD General Medicine from Asram Medical College,Eluru.
- 2010 - MBBS from Rangaraya Medical college, Kakinada.
- Won first prize in TSCSI state level Quiz 2018 in TSCSI annual state conference at Hyderabad.
- Won first prize in TSCSI state level Quiz in Heart failure conference 2019 at Hyderabad.
- Won first prize in Diabetes update Quiz at Guntur Medical college 2016.
- Won first prize at Rheumatology Quiz at Regional Rheumatology conference at Andhra Medical College 2016.
- Won second prize at Rheumatology Quiz at Regional Rheumatology conference at Andhra Medical College 2017.
- Won 3rd prize at Rheumatology Quiz at south Zone Rheumatology Quiz at St.Johns Medical college,Bangalore.
- Won 3rd prize in Quiz during APICON at Rangaraya Medical college 2016.
- Dissertation titled “a study of acute renal failure due to snake bite envenomation” submitted to Dr.NTRUHS, Vijayawada.
- Dissertation titled “a prospective study on clinical utility of myocardial strain imaging by echocardiography for early detection of LV dysfunction in patients undergoing cancer chemotherapy” submitted to NBE New Delhi.
Presentations and publications
- Rajesh Natuva, Verma S, Padmanabhan TN. An interesting case of normal variant misinterpreted as left atrial mass. JIndian Coll Cardiol 2020 (accepted for publication).
- Dr. Fahima Begam, Dr. Rajesh Natuva, A Case study of acute renal failure in snake envenomation. Global Journal for Research Analysis, Volume: 5, Issue 12, December 2016.
- Unusual presentation of SLE : Poster presentation at AP APICON 2013, Kakinada.
- A rare presentation of SLE in a male an interesting case report Published in IJSR Journal in volume 4, issue 6, june 2015) “An uncommon presentation of common disease “, a rare case report: Poster presentation at AP APICON 2013, Kakinada.