I. Qualification / Education:
- M.B.B.S. Graduation in Medical School - Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal. N.T.R.U.H.S, Andhra Pradesh.
- M.D Internal medicine [Post Graduate Medical Degree; equivalent to 3 years of Residency in the subject concerned, course includes examination at the end of 3 years, and at least one clinical! project work] - P.G.I.M.E.R., Chandigarh.
- D.M.- Cardiology (three years program, including two evaluation examinations, and one clinical/research project work)- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum (SCTIMST), Trivandrum.
- Consultant Interventional Cardiologist Global Hospitals, Lakdikapool, Hyderabad, A.P
- Consultant Interventional Cardiologist KIMS Hospital, Kondapur, Hyderabad, A.P
- Senior Resident (DM Cardiology (Jan-2008 to Dec-2010) Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology (SCTIMST), Trivandrum. (An Institute of National Importance under Govt. of India)
- Senior Resident (Internal medicine) (Feb 2007 to May 2007) Department of internal medicine. Post Graduate Institute of Medical education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh (An Institute of National Importance under Govt. of India)
- Postgraduate in Internal Medicine (Jan 2004 to Dec 2006) Post Graduate Institute of Medical education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh (An Institute of National Importance under Govt. of India)
III. Area of Interest:
Interventional cardiology, Pediatric Cardiology
Author of Chapter “PERCUTANEOUS MITRAL VALVOTOMY IN PREGNANCY" in the book Titled “PERCUTANEOUS MITRAL VALVOTOMY" by DR. Harikrishnan. S (Dept of Cardiology SCTIMST) published by Jaypee Brothers- 2012
Papers Presented at national conferences
- Balloon Mitral Valvotomy in Pregnancy -Long term Maternal and fetal outcomes - Poster at national CSI (Calcutta)- 2010
- Cardiac manifestations in tuberous sclerosis: A single-centre Experience - Poster at national CSI (Calcutta)- 2010
Papers Presented at International conferences
- Right coronary artery CTO stenting in situs inversus dextrocardia - radial approach - ASIAPCR/SING LIVE 2012
- Post renal transplant - graft renal artery stenting in a complex anatomy - ASIAPCR/SING LIVE 2012
V. Awards and Honours:
- G. N. Math ur Prize and gold medal for best undergraduate student in Physiology.
- Merit certificate(second)- excellence in Pharmacology.
- Merit certificate(second)- excellence in Medicine.
- Certificate Course in biostatistics and research methodology — 2005, PGIMER, Chandigarh
- Course in biostatistics and research methodology — 2009, SCTIMST, Trivandrum
VII. Lecture and Seminars Delivered:
- Acute Management of Arrhythmias in an Emergency Setting: Lecture for MD students in ZONAL CME conducted by NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijaywada at MGM Hospital/Kakatiya medical college Warangal - on Sep 4 2011.
- Clinical evaluation and diagnosis of Heart Failure - Lecture at UPDATE ON HEART FAILURE FOR PHYSICIANS AND PAEDIATRICIANS. Conducted by : NTR University Of Health Sciences, Vijayawada & Heart Failure Society, India at Deccan Medical College, Hyderabad on 18th Feb,2012.
- Arrhythmias- diagnosis and dilemma‘s : Lecture for MD students in ZONAL CME conducted by NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijaywada at Chelmeda Anand Rao Institute of Medical Sciences, Karim nagar in December 2012.