Dr. Surya Kiran Indukuri
Consultant Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon
|10:00am - 05:00pm||10:00am - 05:00pm||10:00am - 05:00pm||10:00am - 05:00pm||10:00am - 05:00pm||10:00am - 05:00pm||Not Available|
- MBBS, Rangaraya Medical College, NTRUHS, Andhra Pradesh, India. (2005 - 2010)
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship, Rangaraya Medical College, NTRUHS, Andhra Pradesh, India (2010 - 2011)
- MS (General Surgery), JJM Medical College, RGUHS, Karnataka, India (2012 - 2015)
- Senior Resident, Dept. of General Surgery, Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India (2015 - 2016)
- Assistant Professor, Dept. of General Surgery, ASRAM Medical College, Eluru, Andhra Pradesh, India (2016 - 2019)
- DNB Peripheral Vascular and Endovascular Surgery (Super-speciality), Jain Institute of Vascular Sciences, Bhagwan Mahaveer Jain Hospital, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India (2019 - 2022)
- Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)
- Vascular Society of India (VSI)
- “A comparative study of endoscopic band ligation alone versus endoscopic band ligation plus propranolol in the treatment of bleeding oesophageal varices” at JJM medical college, Davangere.
- “A study for defining the types and determining the risk factors for readmissions following revascularization for critical limb ischemia (CLI)” at JIVAS, Bengaluru.
- "Symptomatic vitellointestinal duct anomalies in children - a single center experience" poster presented at ASICON 2014
- “Oesophageal variceal bleed - Endoscopic Band Ligation versus Band ligation plus propranolol” paper presented at ASICON 2015
- “Intragonadal supernumery spleen - spleenogonadal fusion with situs solitus mesocardia”- poster presented at ASICON 2017
- “Mechanical Atherectomy Devices and Techniques” – presented at VSI Midterm 2021
- “Clinical outcomes of percutaneous transluminal angioplasty for CTO lesions limited to BTK arteries in Diabetics with CLTI” – paper presented at VSICON 2021
- “Clinical study of predictive factors and management of necrotizing fasciitis - Global journal for research analysis”; Volume-8, issue-1, January 2019.
- “Persistent thrombosed median artery – A rare cause for acute wrist pain: A case report and review of the literature”- Indian Journal of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery; Volume-7, issue- 2, June 2020.