|08:00am - 06:00pm||08:00am - 06:00pm||08:00am - 06:00pm||08:00am - 06:00pm||08:00am - 06:00pm||08:00am - 06:00pm||Not Available|
- Dr Uday Krishna is an Orthopaedic Surgeon at Kims hospital, Secunderbad with special interest in Primary and Revision total knee and hip replacement surgeries and key interest in Limb reconstructive surgeries
- After obtaining M.S degree in Orthopaedics, he has undergone training in various centers in India and Abroad which has helped him in understanding most difficult of cases and intricate details of surgeries
- He obtained MCh (ortho) from United Kingdom and has clinical experience more than nine years Well versed & trained in managing all forms of Orthopaedic & Trauma problems.
- Dr Uday’s main focus has always been on managing Knee, hip and complex trauma problems
- He has performed more than 2000 plus cases with hundreds of advanced Joint replacement surgeries in Elderly persons with in four years of joining as an Orthopaedic consultant in KIMS hospital, Secunderabad with excellent results and youngest surgeon to achieve this. And numbers are increasing per year.
- Worked as an Assistant Professor in Osmania General Hospital, independently performed more than 300 hip replacement surgeries
- Assisted more than 800Joint replacement Surgeries at prestigious SHALBY Hospital during fellowship at Ahmedabad,which is the prime center in the World for primary and complex knee and hip revision joint replacement surgeries ( center which performs more than 4000 cases per year)
- He is one of the few surgeons in Hyderabad who has experience in cosmetic limb lengthening and Ilizarov technique, obtained fellowship from CFIT, AKOLA, Maharashtra.
- Dr Uday Krishna has carved a niche in the management of a plethora of all Orthopaedic related problems All aspects of Ilizarov Techniques, such as limb lengthening, deformity correction, treatment of problem fractures, non-unions, bone gaps, poliomyelitis and foot deformities etc
- Dr Uday Krishna has attended various medical conferences in India & Abroad with special emphasis on Limb reconstruction& Joint Replacement. He has conducted and has been involved in organizing various conferences
- Mch (ortho) : Nine wells hospital , Dundee, Scotland
- M.S (ortho) : Mamata Medical college, Khammam, Telangana
- M.B.B.S : Deccan Medical college , Hyderabad, Telangana
- INDO-GLOBAL 2015 award as an outstanding Orthopaedic Surgeon received from Honorable Governor ESL Narsimhan committed to providing exceptional care as a key member of Orthopaedic trauma care team.
- Mother Theresa Memorial Award September 2015 for my hard working , dedication towards my patients.
- Guest fellow: Acibadem University for anterior hip approach ,Istanbul Turkey 2015
- Guest fellow: With professor LUCA MAREGAClinical Institute S. Anna for Italy 2013
- Guest fellow: With Dr Simon Marmor, Chief of the Orthopaedic Surgery Division of the Diaconesses Croix Saint Simon Hospital, Paris, France 2013
- Guest fellow: With Dr David Fisher, Orthoindy Hospital , Indianapolis ,USA2012
- Guest fellow: with Dr David las vegas ,USA 2012
- Guest fellow: Hospital for Special Surgery , New york , USA 2004
- Attended hip masters course in Mumbai in January 2009
- Attended most of the National Conferences from 2004 to 2015
- Attended various National and Regional Conferences every year
MEMBER OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES
- Indian Orthopaedics Association – Life member
- Indian Orthopaedic Society of Hip and Knee Surgeons (ISHKS) -Life member
- Twin cities Orthopaedic Society (TCOS) -Life member
- Visiting Orthopaedic Specialist in Railway Hospital, lallaguda ,Secunderabad
- Ex Visiting Orthopaedic Specialist ECHS , Army Hospital , bollaram , Secunderabad
- Ex Visiting Orthopaedic specialist ESI Hospital , Sanathnagar, Hyderabad.
- “REVISION KNEE” course director March 27th 2016
- Conducted International ‘KNEE COURSE’ at Kims Hospital March 2015
- Conducted HOME (Hyderabad Orthopaedic Medical Education) held at Hyderabad in 2007 to 2009 January, at Osmania Medical College/Osmania General Hospital
- Dissertation during Post Graduation (Management of IT Fractures in Hip Joint).
- Presented a paper in State Conference on Inter Vertebral Disc Prolapse Management.
- Dissertation at present MCh orth course 2011 (Outcome of wound site of morbidity in primary Total Knee and Total Hip replacement ).
- Unilateral Tkr vs Bilateral tkr outcome in patients less than 60 years. (SICOT)
- Case report of rare posterior medial talus fracture fixation in 40 year old man ( IJ0)
- Case report TOTAL HIP REPLACEMENT in cerebral palsy (IJO)
- Case report metallosis in non union fracture humerus (IJO)