What is breast augmentation surgery?
Also referred to as augmentation mammoplasty, breast augmentation is a surgery that aims at amplifying your breast size. This surgery involves the placement of breast implants under your breast tissue or chest muscles and hence will affect the breast augmentation cost in Hyderabad or the cost of breast augmentation in Hyderabad. An implant is a sac which is filled either with a material like silicone or with salt water.
So if you’re considering breast implant surgery or breast augmentation surgery, then you can know the breast filler cost in Hyderabad or the silicone implant cost in Hyderabad by talking to a plastic surgeon. Furthermore, you should even know the possible risks, complications and other details of this surgery.
Why is breast augmentation or implant surgery performed?
Besides knowing the silicone implant cost in Hyderabad or the Breast operation surgery cost in Hyderabad, you should also know the reason behind the breast augmentation surgery. You can get breast augmentation done in the following situations.
- You may consider knowing the breast injection price in Hyderabad or the cost of breast augmentation in Hyderabad if you want to enhance your appearance when your breasts are too small.
- You may even consider the Breast operation surgery cost in Hyderabad in case one of your breasts is smaller than the other one and this impacts your appearance.
- Knowing the Silicone implant cost in Hyderabad will help you to improve your self-confidence by undergoing breast augmentation surgery or even allow you to correct the breast size after other types of breast surgery.
- Some people even consider knowing the cost of breast augmentation in Hyderabad in case they want to adjust the size of their breasts and get them reduced after significant weight loss or pregnancy.,
What happens during the surgery?
Before the breast augmentation surgery, you can consider knowing the breast injection price in Hyderabad or the cost of breast augmentation in Hyderabad. This surgery is performed by placing implants under the chest muscle or the breast tissue. It may be performed either at an outpatient surgery clinic or in a hospital. Before the surgery, your healthcare provider will provide you with general anaesthesia so that you can sleep and the surgery goes on pain-free. However, if the doctor provides you with local anaesthesia, then you may remain awake and the doctor will give medicine to numb your breast and block the pain in that area. Now let’s have a glance at the different ways to place a breast implant. The particular method chosen by your doctor will determine your breast augmentation cost in Hyderabad.
- Under the first and the most common method, your surgeon may aim at making an incision on the underside of your breast. The implant is placed inside through this opening. However, this method causes a scar which may be more visible if you are younger and haven’t had children yet.
- The doctor may even aim at placing an implant by making a cut near your belly button. This method makes the use of an endoscope that helps to move the implant up to the breast area. When the implant is placed in the correct position, it is filled with saline.
- Another method that will affect your breast augmentation cost in Hyderabad is to make a cut under your arm. Under this method also, the doctor will use an endoscope. The major advantage of this method is that there will be no scar around your breast. However, the scar will be on the other side of your arm.
- In the last technique that affects your breast operation surgery cost in Hyderabad, the Doctor will aim at making a cut around the edges of your areola. If you do not already know, the areola is the darkened area around the nipples. When the cut is made, the implant is placed through the cut. However, the major disadvantages of this method are that it can create problems with breastfeeding and you may even lose your sensation around the nipples.
Thus, these are the different techniques the health care providers use to augment the breast size during breast augmentation surgery. The right type of techniques chosen by your healthcare provider will impact the breast filler cost in Hyderabad or the breast operation surgery cost in Hyderabad.
- What are the various risks and complications of breast augmentation surgery? Besides having an insight into the cost of breast augmentation in Hyderabad, you should also know the risks and complications related to this surgery. Some of the risks include infection, change in nipples and breast sensation, breast pain, scar tissue that modifies the shape of your breast implant, and any implant leakage or implant position changes.
- What can you expect after breast augmentation surgery? Before the breast augmentation surgery, you should know the breast injection price in Hyderabad or the breast augmentation cost in Hyderabad. However, after the surgery, you may be required to go back home once the anaesthesia wears off and you can work safely. The doctor may even advise you to wear a bulky gauze dressing or a surgical bra. You will even be recommended by your health care provider to massage your breasts after five days from the date of surgery.
- What is the average breast augmentation cost in Hyderabad? The average cost of breast augmentation in Hyderabad depends upon different factors and it may range anywhere from one lac rupees to ₹130,000 approximately.
- Why should you consider knowing the breast augmentation cost in Hyderabad from the KIMS Hospitals? You can consider knowing the cost of breast augmentation in Hyderabad, breast injection price in Hyderabad or silicone implant cost in Hyderabad from the KIMS Hospitals because this hospital has a team of adept doctors who are experienced in performing the breast augmentation surgery. Moreover, with a whisk of intuitive care, Clinical Excellence, and impeccable technology, this hospital provides world-class treatment to its patients, according to their customized requirements.