What is bladder cancer surgery?
As the name itself suggests, bladder cancer surgery is surgery that aims at treating bladder cancer. The particular type of bladder cancer surgery or procedure used by your doctor may depend on the stage or extent of cancer, as well as on your preferences. This surgery will determine your bladder cancer surgery cost in Hyderabad or the radical cystectomy surgery in Hyderabad. The diagnosis for bladder cancer includes various tests and procedures that will also affect the cost of bladder cancer surgery in Hyderabad or the Turbt surgery cost in Hyderabad.
- Cystoscopy. Under this method, your healthcare provider will use a scope to examine the inside of your bladder. This scope referred to as the cystoscope is inserted through the urethra. This scope has a lens to facilitate vision inside your bladder and urethra by the doctor.
- Urine cytology Under this method of diagnosing bladder cancer, your healthcare provider will take a sample of your urine and analyze it under the microscope for the cancer cells.
- Biopsy. During the cystoscopy procedure, the doctor might pass a special tool in the bladder to collect cell samples. This cell sample is substantiated for any cancer cells. The biopsy procedure may even be referred to as the Transurethral Resection Of Bladder Tumor and could affect the Turbt surgery cost in Hyderabad.
- Imaging tests There are various imaging tests that the doctor may use like computerized tomography (CT) urogram or retrograde pyelogram to examine the inside of the urinary tract structures.
All these different tests diagnose your bladder cancer and will affect the radical cystectomy surgery in Hyderabad or the bladder cancer surgery cost in Hyderabad.
Types of bladder cancer surgeries.
- Transurethral Resection of bladder tumour
Transurethral resection of bladder tumour, also referred to as transurethral resection, is a type of blood cancer surgery that will affect your Turbt surgery cost in Hyderabad. This type of surgery will help your health care provider to know whether the bladder has cancer and how much has it invaded the muscle layer of the bladder wall.
TURP is one of the most common treatments for non-muscle invasive or superficial bladder cancers. However, in certain cases, a more extensive TURP is also done to remove cancer fully. This type of surgery will affect your bladder cancer surgery cost in Hyderabad.
In case your bladder cancer is invasive, then the doctor may aim at removing all or a part of the bladder. This procedure will also affect your radical cystectomy surgery in Hyderabad or cystectomy surgery cost in Hyderabad. In case your cancer has invaded the muscle layer of the bladder wall but is just at a single place then it may be removed using partial cystectomy. However, if the cancer is larger and is in more than one part of your bladder wall, then a radical cystectomy will be needed. The partial cystectomy will affect your cystectomy surgery cost in Hyderabad, whereas the radical cystectomy will affect the radical cystectomy surgery in Hyderabad.
Sometimes your healthcare provider uses a laparoscope to perform the surgery, which is referred to as laparoscopic or keyhole surgery. But in this era of digitalization, your surgeon may even use robotic means to perform the surgery, which is referred to as the robotic cystectomy. All these different types of cystectomy will affect the bladder cancer surgery cost in Hyderabad, the cost of bladder cancer surgery in Hyderabad or the cystectomy surgery cost in Hyderabad.
- What are the risks and side effects of cystectomy? Besides knowing the cystectomy surgery cost in Hyderabad or the radical cystectomy surgery in Hyderabad, you should also know the risks and side effects related to cystectomy. Some of the issues and complications that you can observe shortly after the surgery include infections, reactions to anaesthesia, bleeding, and damage to nearby organs or blood clots in the lungs or lungs.
- What are the different risks and complications related to TURBT? Different risks and complications related to the TURBT procedure include bleeding and pain when you urinate after the surgery. Moreover, sometimes even if the tumour is removed completely using this surgery, cancer may often appear in certain parts of the bladder and if you get the TURBT repeated, then there can be side effects like incontinence or frequent urination.
- What is the average bladder cancer surgery cost in Hyderabad? The average bladder cancer surgery cost in Hyderabad or the cost of bladder cancer surgery in Hyderabad depends upon various factors like the type of hospital you visit, the doctors present in the hospital, the duration of your stay, and the equipment and type of infrastructure and so on. However, the average bladder cancer surgery cost in Hyderabad may be approximately 150,000 rupees.
- Why should you consider knowing the cost of bladder cancer surgery in Hyderabad from the KIMS Hospitals? With comprehensive care and cutting-edge technology, the KIMS Hospitals is committed to proffer impeccable treatment to its patients all across the globe. The hospital uses a whisk of state-of-the-art technology, clinical Excellence and intuitive care to deliver excellence by providing efficient healthcare. Moreover, this hospital even has a team of experienced specialists who perform non-invasive as well as minimally invasive surgeries to provide the best treatment to their patients. No wonder why you can know the cost of bladder cancer surgery in Hyderabad, cystectomy surgery cost in Hyderabad or the Turbt surgery cost in Hyderabad from this hospital.