What is stereotactic radiosurgery?
Also referred to as SRS, stereotactic radiosurgery uses beams of radiation to treat several issues like tumours, and problems related to the neck, spine, liver, brain, lungs and other body parts. If you have any such issue, you can consider knowing the SRS treatment cost in Hyderabad or the stereotactic brain surgery cost in Hyderabad.
Stereotactic radiosurgery is not a surgery in the traditional sense because it does not aim at making any incision. Instead, this surgery aims at using the beams of radiation on the affected part without spreading it to the surrounding areas. Moreover, just like other types of radiation, stereotactic radiosurgery also focuses on damaging the DNA of the cells to which the radiation beams are applied. Due to the radiation on the affected cells, the affected cells lose their ability to grow and multiply and hence the particular disease on them also gets destroyed. To get this entire process performed, you should assess your budget by knowing the Stereotactic radiosurgery cost in Hyderabad or the Cost of stereotactic radiosurgery in Hyderabad.
Your stereotactic radiotherapy cost in Hyderabad or SRS oncology cost in Hyderabad will differ based on the particular body type on which the stereotactic radiotherapy surgery is performed. Generally, the stereotactic radiosurgery of the spine and brain can be completed in a single session. On the other hand, if you are considering body radiosurgery, then this radiosurgery will help to treat liver, adrenal and other soft tissue tumours. Moreover, this treatment will take anywhere from three to five sessions. Hence the difference in steps in both the surgeries will also determine and affect your Stereotactic brain surgery cost in Hyderabad or Stereotactic radiotherapy cost in Hyderabad.
Why is stereotactic radiosurgery performed?
There are different circumstances and situations when the candidates can know the SRS treatment cost in Hyderabad or srs oncology cost in Hyderabad. This surgery has been around for 50 years because of its less invasive techniques. Moreover, it is a safer alternative to neurosurgery which aims at making incisions in the skin.
You can know the stereotactic radiosurgery cost in Hyderabad or the SRS treatment Cost in Hyderabad for a plethora of situations and conditions like-
- Tremors You can consider knowing this stereotactic radiotherapy cost in Hyderabad or the stereotactic radiosurgery cost in Hyderabad to get your tremors treated that may be linked with several functional neurological disorders like Parkinson’s disease.
- Brain tumour. Another important condition when you should know the stereotactic brain surgery cost in Hyderabad or the Cost of stereotactic radiosurgery in Hyderabad is Brain tumour. This surgery can be used to treat cancers as well as non-cancerous brain tumours like paraganglioma, meningioma, etc.
- Acoustic neuroma. Acoustic neuroma is another condition under which you can know the cost of stereotactic radiosurgery in Hyderabad or Stereotactic radiotherapy cost in Hyderabad. This is a condition of a non-cancerous tumour that develops in your hearing nerve that leads from the inner ear to the brain. Knowing the SRS treatment cost in Hyderabad. under this situation can help to halt or truncate the size of this cancer.
- Arteriovenous malformation Arteriovenous malformation, also referred to as AVMS, is a condition of your brain under which the arteries and veins of your brain may get entangled. This could disrupt the normal flow of blood and hence can even lead to strokes or bleeding. Knowing the stereotactic radiotherapy cost in Hyderabad, srs oncology cost in Hyderabad or the stereotactic radiosurgery cost in Hyderabad in this situation will help to treat this disease.
Thus, mentioned above are certain conditions which can be treated using stereotactic radiosurgery. Other than this, you can also consider knowing all about stereotactic radiosurgery and assess your budget with the cost of stereotactic radiosurgery in Hyderabad in case you have other types of cancers related to the spine, lung or liver.
- What are the risks and complications related to stereotactic radiosurgery? Apart from knowing the Stereotactic radiosurgery cost in Hyderabad or SRS treatment cost in Hyderabad, you should also know the different risks and complications before getting this surgery performed. Some of the side effects or complications associated with this surgery can include fatigue, scalp and hair issues. Sometimes people can even experience late side effects like brain and neurological issues.
- What are the different types of technologies used to deliver radiation during stereotactic radiosurgery? The different types of technologies used during this surgery will determine your Stereotactic brain surgery cost in Hyderabad, cost of stereotactic radiosurgery in Hyderabad or SRS oncology cost in Hyderabad. These techniques can include proton beam therapy, gamma knife or linear accelerator Machines (LINAC).
- What is the average stereotactic radiosurgery cost in Hyderabad? The average Stereotactic radiosurgery cost in Hyderabad is around 3 Lac rupees.
- From where should I know the Stereotactic radiosurgery cost in Hyderabad? If you want to know about the SRS treatment cost in Hyderabad, then you can visit the KIMS hospitals. This hospital is one of the best hospitals in Hyderabad which uses the whisk of modern techniques and proficient doctors to provide the best treatments to its patients.