What is Culdoscopy?
A sort of vaginal sterilisation treatment is the culdoscopy (the other type is colpotomy). Culdoscopy also referred to as transvaginal hydrolaparoscopy, is regarded as a minimally invasive surgical vaginal sterilization procedure in Hyderabad. Once upon a time, the vaginal method of tubal ligation was the recommended procedure. However, doctors have begun adopting the abdominal approach to transvaginal treatments because it has more risks than laparoscopic tubal ligation surgery. The culdoscopy surgery cost in Hyderabad depends upon various factors. You must contact the doctor to know about the culdoscopy surgery cost in Hyderabad.
The culdoscopy surgery cost in Hyderabad varies from place to place. So before getting the treatment you must be aware of the culdoscopy surgery cost in Hyderabad As the treatment may affect the culdoscopy surgery cost in Hyderabad An incision is made into the posterior vaginal fornix during a culdoscopy (the recess behind the cervix). Through the incision into the peritoneal cavity, a culdoscope—a type of endoscope with a light used to see female pelvic organs—is introduced (the space within the abdomen that contains the intestines, the stomach, and the liver).
The surgeon can detect the fallopian tubes with the aid of the culdoscope. Through the vaginal incision, the fallopian tubes are pulled. The tubes are sealed off (tied, clipped, or sealed shut) and then the culdoscope is removed. The wound will subsequently be closed with stitches.
The vaginal sterilization procedure in Hyderabad lasts between 15 and 30 minutes, and ladies can return home the same day.
The healing process could take a few days at home. It is customary to wait until the incision has fully healed, which often takes a few weeks, and there are no discernible scars before engaging in sexual activity.
Procedure Of Culdoscopy
- The client is positioned face down, with her thighs parallel to the examination table and her shoulders supported by shoulder supports, in the knee-chest position.
- After exposing the vaginal vault with a perineal retractor, the region is cleaned with an antiseptic solution.
- The cul-de-sac is exposed by inserting a speculum via the vagina to raise the perineum and a tenaculum to draw the cervix toward the symphysis pubis.
- Local anaesthetic is injected into the rectovaginal septum in various locations.
- At the cul-de-sac, a cannula is used to enter the trocar, which is subsequently pushed through the vaginal wall and withdrawn. As air rushes into the peritoneal cavity after removal, pneumoperitoneum develops, helped by the knee-chest position.
- The fiberoptic light cord is attached to the culdoscope, which is then put into the peritoneal cavity through the cannula. The angled lens system is then used to carefully examine the pelvic organs. The posterior uterine surface, fallopian tubes, ovaries, uterosacral ligaments, pelvic peritoneum, appendix, rectum, and sigmoid colon are among the organs and tissues examined.
- Through the cervix, a dye injection may be administered, and the fallopian tubes may be checked for patency.
- The woman is helped into a prone position with a pillow under her stomach to push air out of her abdominal cavity once the culdoscope is taken out. After the cannula is taken out, absorbable sutures are used to stitch the cul-de-sac.
- What can you not do after tubal ligation?
Do not take baths, soak in a hot tub, or go swimming until your skin has healed. Avoid heavy exercise for several days after the vaginal sterilization procedure in Hyderabad. Try not to lift anything heavier than 10 pounds (about a gallon, 5 kg, jug of milk). You can have sexual intercourse as soon as you feel ready.
- How long do you have to wait after tubal ligation?
You can have sexual intercourse as soon as you feel like it and it doesn't cause pain. This is usually 1 week after surgery. Be sure to rest for a few days (or at least 24 hours) before you start to resume your normal activities. You should be able to resume all activities within a week.