What is Ovarian cancer surgery?
As the name itself suggests, ovarian cancer is a type of cancer that occurs in the ovaries due to the metastatic growth of the cells. Under any such condition, you can know the ovarian cancer surgery cost in Hyderabad, Ovarian cyst removal surgery cost in Hyderabad or the Cost of ovarian cancer surgery in Hyderabad. The ovaries are an important part of the female reproductive system because they help to produce eggs and hormones named progesterone and estrogen.
The major goal of knowing the ovarian cyst surgery cost in Hyderabad or the cost of ovarian cancer surgery in Hyderabad is to see the extent of your cancer. Since ovarian cancer surgery is the main treatment and diagnosis for most ovarian cancers, the doctor can see how far your cancer has spread and remove as much of the tumour as possible using this surgery.
The type of operation or surgery you will undergo depends on your health as well as the stage of cancer. Generally, the doctor may aim at removing both of your fallopian tubes, ovaries, or the uterus. Additionally, they may even need to remove other tissues if cancer has spread to your abdomen. All such procedures will affect the ovarian cyst removal surgery cost in Hyderabad or ovarian cancer surgery cost in Hyderabad.
Types of ovarian cancers.
This specific type of ovarian cancer you have will affect the ovarian cancer surgery cost in Hyderabad, Ovarian cyst surgery cost in Hyderabad or the Ovarian cyst removal surgery cost in Hyderabad. Since there are more than 30 types of ovarian cancers, here’s a glance at some of them. Generally, ovarian cancers are classified based on the cells where they begin.
- Germ cell tumours. As the name itself depicts, the germ cell tumour producing cells are the germ cells. The various subtypes of this cancer include teratomas, dysgerminoma, endodermal sinus timer and choriocarcinoma tumours. The last three types of cancers mentioned here are very rare. However, the type of cancer you have will determine your Ovarian cyst removal surgery cost in Hyderabad or the ovarian cancer surgery cost in Hyderabad.
- Ovarian epithelial cancer. These types of cancers are generally present on the lining of different organs like the abdomen and the pelvis. They may further spread to other areas like bones, liver, skin, lungs and even the brain. Though this is a deadly type of cancer, it may adversely impact the cost of ovarian cancer surgery in Hyderabad or the Ovarian cyst removal surgery cost in Hyderabad.
- Sex cord-stromal tumours. As the name suggests, Sex cord-stromal tumours are developed from the stroma tissue cells of the female reproductive system. These cells help in the production of the female hormones, namely progesterone and estrogen. The different subtypes of this cancer include granulosa theca tumours, granulosa cell tumours and Sertoli-Leydig tumours.
The doctors can use different diagnostic procedures to determine the type of cancer you are suffering from. Knowing the type of cancer is crucial to further know the best course of treatment and the ovarian cancer surgery cost in Hyderabad or the Ovarian cyst removal surgery cost in Hyderabad.
- How to prepare before ovarian cancer surgery?
Before the ovarian cancer surgery, you should assess the ovarian cancer surgery cost in Hyderabad or the ovarian cyst removal surgery cost in Hyderabad. Assessing the ovarian cancer surgery cost in Hyderabad will help you to know the surgery cost in terms of your budget. Apart from this, your doctor might even perform some tests a week or two before the surgery to ensure that you are healthy for the procedure. These tests can include an electrocardiogram to check the baseline heart rhythm, a chest X-ray of your lungs and heart, and blood and urine tests.
- Why should you know the ovarian cancer surgery cost in Hyderabad from the KIMS Hospitals?
Being the best cancer treatment hospital in Hyderabad, KIMS Hospitals provides comprehensive chemotherapy treatment with the best results for ovarian cancer. Moreover, this hospital has a team that includes the best ovarian cancer specialists and the best surgical oncologists in Hyderabad. What’s even great is that this is one of the few hospitals that conducts the best robotic cancer surgeries to treat ovarian cancers. No doubt why you can consider knowing the ovarian cancer surgery cost in Hyderabad or the cost of ovarian cancer surgery in Hyderabad from this hospital.
- What is the average ovarian cancer surgery cost in Hyderabad?
The average cost of ovarian cancer surgery in Hyderabad is determined by myriad factors like the type of hospital, its team of proficient doctors, their expertise and experience in the field, the types of equipment used by the hospital, the infrastructure and the care provided by the hospital, etc. However, the average ovarian cancer surgery cost in Hyderabad can be approximately ₹99,000.
- What are the risks and causes of ovarian cancers?
Besides knowing the ovarian cyst surgery cost in Hyderabad, you should also know the various causes behind ovarian cancers. Though the actual causes are still not determined, observations show that different factors might be responsible for ovarian cancers. Firstly, ovarian cancer is connected to obesity. So, people who are obese have a higher risk of ovarian cancer. Secondly, women more than 40 years of age are more prone to develop ovarian cancer. Other than this, women who use oral contraceptive pills have a lower risk of developing ovarian cancer. Fertility drugs like clomiphene citrate or another drug named Danazol also amplifies the chances of ovarian cancer in women.