At KIMS Hospitals, Rajahmundry, the department of neurosurgery is made up of a group of highly skilled neurosurgeons who are available around the clock. They are outfitted with cutting-edge technology and equipment to provide top-notch patient care with a personal touch. Patients from Rajahmundry and the surrounding areas are referred to the Department of Neurosurgery, a center of excellence and tertiary care referral facility. The department pursues clinical care and research initiatives in the numerous sub-specialties.
Since its inception, the Department of Neurosurgery at KIMS Hospitals, Rajahmundry, has placed the needs of its patients first, making it one of the best neurology hospitals in Rajahmundry.
- 300+ Aneurysm Surgeries
- 3000+ Brain Tumour Surgeries
- 250+ Endoscopic Pituitary Tumor Removal and Endoscopic Repair Of CSF Rhinorrhea
- 6500+ Surgeries over the last 11 Years
- Neuro-oncology Referral Centre (Developed as a referral point for Advanced & Complicated Brain & Spinal Surgeries)
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeries
- Aneurysm Coiling