What is maxillofacial surgery?
Maxillofacial surgery is a special type of surgery that is performed by highly trained dental surgeons. This surgery aims at performing different operations to correct the diseases, defects and injuries related to your jaw, face or mouth. The surgery is performed by a maxillofacial surgeon and can affect your maxillofacial surgery cost in Hyderabad or the maxillofacial jaw surgery cost in Hyderabad. The maxillofacial surgeon is an adept professional who specialises in diagnosing and treating the problems related to your teeth, bones and tissue of your jaw and lower face or the roof of your mouth referred to as the palate.
Just like any other surgery, maxillofacial surgery may even feign certain risks. However, this surgery could reduce the pain, fix the deformities, and restore the functioning of your palate, teeth, jaw and lower face area. The particular area that requires the surgery may even affect the cost of maxillofacial surgery in Hyderabad or the Surgery for Tmj cost in Hyderabad.
When do you need to consider the Maxillofacial surgery cost in Hyderabad?
There are different circumstances when you may need to consider the maxillofacial surgery cost in Hyderabad or the maxillofacial jaw surgery cost in Hyderabad. The major aim behind this surgery is to help improve the job function and relieve pain. Other than this, maxillofacial surgery can even diagnose a wide array of dental and jaw problems. In all such issues, you may consider the Maxillofacial surgery cost in Hyderabad or the cost of maxillofacial surgery in Hyderabad.
- To diagnose the reasons behind chronic dental pain.
- To correct an abnormal bite by reconstructing your jaw.
- To prepare your mouth for dental implants.
- To treat oral diseases and remove impacted teeth.
- To place dental implants.
- To treat injuries related to your jaw, mouth or trauma to your face.
- To carry out the process of bone grafting or transplanting bone from one area to replace the bone that has been missing in your jaw.
- To treat your temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders that affect your Surgery for Tmj cost in Hyderabad.
Thus, these are the different situations when you may know the maxillofacial surgery cost in Hyderabad, the cost of maxillofacial surgery in Hyderabad or the maxillofacial jaw surgery cost in Hyderabad. Other than the issues related to your jaw or the dental problems, you may even need to consider the Maxillofacial surgery cost in Hyderabad in the following situations.
- To diagnose and treat cysts, cancers, tumours or other growths in your head and neck.
- To treat facial trauma and injuries like facial fractures or damaged maxillofacial tissue.
- To diagnose the reasons for chronic patient pain.
- To correct congenital abnormalities like the cleft lip and palate.
What happens during maxillofacial surgery?
The particular maxillofacial surgery provided by your healthcare provider will vary depending on your procedure and problem and hence it will affect the Maxillofacial surgery cost in Hyderabad or the Cost of maxillofacial surgery in Hyderabad.
The maxillofacial surgeons are trained to deliver anaesthesia before the surgery to reduce the pain and help you sleep. Once you are given anaesthesia, the surgeon will start the maxillofacial surgery that will affect your Maxillofacial surgery cost in Hyderabad or the Maxillofacial jaw surgery cost in Hyderabad. At the end of the procedure, the surgeon will use stitches to close any surgical wounds.
- What are the different risks and complications of maxillofacial surgery? The different risks and complications of maxillofacial surgery include bleeding, dry socket infection, pain, possible damage to the nerves, root fragments, TMJ disorders or numbness or changes in the sensation of your mouth and other areas of the face. Besides knowing the risks and complications of this surgery, you should also know the maxillofacial surgery cost in Hyderabad or the maxillofacial jaw surgery cost in Hyderabad.
- Why should you consider knowing their Maxillofacial surgery cost in Hyderabad from the KIMS Hospitals? You can know the cost of maxillofacial surgery in Hyderabad from the KIMS Hospitals because they have a team of proficient and adept doctors who are experienced in this field. Moreover, the oral and maxillofacial surgery at the KIMS hospitals include the diagnosis and treatment of diseases, traumatic injuries and genetic deformities related to the neck, jaws, mouth and face. The expert physicians here even manage the cosmetic, pathologic and functional issues related to these areas.
- What is the average maxillofacial surgery cost in Hyderabad? The average maxillofacial surgery cost in Hyderabad varies from procedure to procedure. Each procedure may require different techniques, implants, anaesthesia, time and post-operative care. Hence, depending on the cost of the implant and the particular technique used, your cost of maxillofacial surgery in Hyderabad will vary. However, the average Cost of maxillofacial surgery in Hyderabad may range anywhere from ₹40,000 to ₹50,000.
- When should I call my doctor after maxillofacial surgery? After maxillofacial surgery, you may immediately call your doctor if you experience any signs of infections or other complications like excessive blood or pus, fever or chills, abnormal pain or swelling and salty, metallic and bad taste in the mouth that doesn’t gradually go away.