What is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy helps patients regain mobility and normalcy in their lives following an injury, illness, or disability. A physical therapy session includes manual therapy, patient counselling, and education. A patient of any age can benefit from physical therapy to manage ongoing pain and ward off new illnesses or accidents. In a nutshell, physiotherapy treats the underlying problems while assisting a patient in maximising physical strength, functioning, and overall health. The Physiotherapy cost in Hyderabad depends upon various factors. You must contact the doctor to know about the Physiotherapy cost in Hyderabad.
But before knowing about the Physiotherapy cost in Hyderabad, there are other important things to know about. By taking into account the patient's lifestyle and other aspects of their lives, it adopts a more holistic approach to the therapy process. It aids in the prevention of impairment and injury, the management of acute and chronic health issues, the management and improvement of the patient's physical performance, the provision of injury rehabilitation, and the instruction of patients on how to avoid future recurrences.
The physiotherapy price in Hyderabad varies from place to place. However, the cost of physiotherapy in Hyderabad can range between Rs.200 to Rs.4000. But before getting the treatment done, you must be aware of the physiotherapy price in Hyderabad. As the treatment may affect the physiotherapy price in Hyderabad.
- Orthopaedic physical therapy: This is used to treat injuries to the muscles, tendons, ligaments, bones, and fascia that affect the musculoskeletal system. It is appropriate for treating injuries like fractures, sprains, tendinitis, bursitis, chronic illnesses, and recuperation following orthopaedic surgery. Joint mobilizations, manual therapy, strength training, mobility training, and other therapeutic methods are available to patients.
- Cardiorespiratory: assisting those with illnesses and injuries that impact the heart and lungs, such as asthma, as well as offering support, prevention, and rehabilitation.
- Geriatric physical therapy: Physical therapy for older persons with illnesses like arthritis, osteoporosis, Alzheimer's disease, hip and joint replacement, balance issues, and incontinence can benefit from geriatric physical therapy. This kind of care tries to improve physical fitness, lessen discomfort, and restore mobility.
- Incontinence: management and pelvic floor dysfunction prevention.
- Neurological physical therapy: Physical therapy for neuro physiotherapy in Hyderabad such as Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer's disease, brain injury, cerebral palsy, spinal cord injury, and stroke might be beneficial. Increased limb responsiveness, improved movement patterns, tone management, improved strength, and balance promotion may all be goals of treatment.
- Wound care therapy: By promoting increased circulation, can help guarantee that a healed wound is receiving enough oxygen and blood. Manual therapies, e-stim, compression therapy, and wound care are all possible components of physical therapy.
- Vestibular therapy: This seeks to treat balance issues that may arise from disorders of the inner ear. Exercises and manual approaches used in vestibular physical therapy can assist patients in regaining their balance and coordination.'
- Decongestive therapy: This can help individuals with lymphedema and other disorders that involve fluid accumulation and draining of collected fluid.
- Pelvic floor rehabilitation: This can assist in the treatment of problems that impact the pelvic floor, including urine or faecal incontinence, urinary urgency, and pelvic discomfort brought on by accidents, operations, or other factors.
- What is the ortho physio cost in Hyderabad?
The ortho physio cost in Hyderabad ranges from Rs.250 - Rs.4000 per session.
- What does neuro physiotherapy in Hyderabad do?
Neurological physiotherapists practice in a variety of NHS settings as well as in private practice. They diagnose and care for persons with central nervous system illnesses that impact the brain, spinal cord, and nerves. People with diseases like Parkinson's and stroke frequently experience difficult movement problems.