Note: Please be advised that this is a Request for an Appointment with a Doctor/Physician at KIMS Hospitals . Once you fill and submit the Appointment Request form above, our Digital OP Scheduling Coordinator will contact you by email or phone within 48 hours to find an appointment that best meets your needs. Please note that appointments are not made until confirmed by our Digital OP Scheduling Coordinator..
FIND A DOCTOR
Do you have results from tests or investigations at other hospitals that you can share with us?
Do you have a personal physician that you would like us to communicate with directly?
For what services do you wantan Estimate ?
Urogynecology is a subspecialty that focuses on women with inability to hold their urine or stool and women whose Pelvic floor is weak leading to varied problems such as looseness of the genitalia and mass protruding from the vagina. It also deals with cosmetic correction of the genitalia , and miscellaneous problems like Lower abdominal pain.
1. Incontinence :This is of 4 types.
2. Pelvic organ Prolapse due to pelvic floor Dysfunction : The muscle plate at the bottom of the body is the Pelvic Floor. It is like a Hammock holding the pelvic organs inside our body. When this weakens (pelvic floor dysfunction) the person feels that she feels a bulge in the genitalia and her Uterus or bladder or Rectum could indeed be sliding down
3. Conditions where the patient has bladder pain with no obvious reason or have burning in the vagina and external genitalia- called BPS or Bladder Pain Syndrome
4. Anomalous genital organs by birth, absence of vagina
5. Cosmetic surgery to reduce the LabiaMinora or support a sagging vagina.
6. Recurrent Urinary infections
7. Voiding disorders – Inability to urinate or completely empty the Bladder
8. Holes in the bladder or Rectum into the vagina either due to surgeries or childbirth or by birth leading to leakage of stool or urine from vagina
9. Sexual dysfunction (Difficulty in having sex)
Copyrights ©2017 KIMS Hospitals. All Rights Reserved.