- International Patients
- Why Kims ?
Why Kims ?
Today with disease becoming more and more rampant, medical services are available at each nook and corner of the country. In such a fast growing field, we at Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences persevere to maintain a passion for compassion and zeal for patient care.
At KIMS, our sole focus is patient care using the latest technology and medical advancement. KIMS Group Hospitals Ltd, a 1000 bed Multi Super Specialty Hospital, is the largest corporate healthcare group in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh operating 9 successful, fully-independent hospitals. At KIMS Group of Hospitals, we treat more than 3 lakh people annually - more than any other private healthcare organization in the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Our doctors have unparalleled expertise in diagnosing and treating all types of diseases, and they use the latest technology and the most innovative, advanced therapies to increase the chances of a cure. The close collaboration between our doctors and research scientists also means that new drugs and therapies developed in the laboratory can be moved quickly to the bedside, offering patients improved treatment options
Awards and Accreditations
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences have been accredited byNational Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH), National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) and International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001-2008. We are fully certified with over 50 medical and surgical disciplines.
Is a constituent board of Quality Council of India, set up to establish and operate the accreditation program for healthcare organizations.
Is an autonomous body under the aegis of Department of Science & Technology, Government of India. It was established to provide third-party assessment of the quality and technical competence of testing and calibration laboratories.
Is related to quality management systems and designed to help organizations ensure that they meet the needs of customers and other stakeholders, while meeting statutory and regulatory requirements These accreditations, along with our own high guidelines, help us give eachpatient exceptional quality of care.
Medical and Technical Expertise
At KIMS, our mission is to translate health information to personal health care guidance, connecting more patients with better informed doctors and health care managers to improve the quality and cost effectiveness of health care for each individual. Our facilities have the following to take care of each patient:
- Highly skilled, specially trained and dedicated team of medical professionals
- State-of-the-art Operation Theatres (OT) equipped with the latest equipment and Laminar airflow systems, to maintain internationally accepted sterility norms that minimize the risk of infection
- 64 Slice CT, High-end MRI, Neuro-navigation Surgical Systems
- A state of the art 256 Slice Brilliance iCT Scanner with the ability to capture an image of the entire heart in just two heart beats
- 3-Tesla Digital MRI
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic procedures covering Angioplasty, Stenting, Atherectomy, Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump Insertion and Pacemaker Insertions
- Imported prostheses and consumables
- Fool proof procedures and processes for Blood Transfusion
- Compatibility testing
- Highly specialised units in a range of clinical areas including orthopaedics, women's health, IVF, general and vascular surgery, dermatology, gastroenterology, plastic surgery, and urology.
- A growing range of rehabilitation services designed to transition you safely to a lower level of care.
KIMS believes in reach out to each and every patient. In an effort to do so, KIMS is constantly improving and opening new destinations of care for the benefit of its current and future patients. We are constantly striving to bring you closer to us.
We care about you, tell us how are you feeling today?