At KIMS, your doctor will write a discharge order and inform you when you are ready to leave the hospital. However, our concern for your healthcare does not end with your discharge order. Throughout your hospitalization, our staff will be planning for your discharge and helping you prepare for any continued care required. It would take at least 2 hours for the various discharge formalities to be completed. As soon as the bill is ready, the billing department will call you in your room. You are kindly requested to wait in your room till then. Discharge authorization slip will be handed over to you only after settlement of final bills in the billing section. The nursing station, on producing the discharge authorization slip, shall give all reports and other documents to you; and please don't forget to sign in the register that you have collected all necessary reports from nursing station. Important Note
- Attendant passes are valid for 24 hours and relative passes are valid from 7.00 a.m. - 10.00 p.m.
- The passes should be returned to the Billing Dept. at the time of discharge. If the passes are not returned, a fine of INR X/- shall be levied.
- Patient attendant pass can be used for one visit to ICU between 10.30 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. and 6.00 p.m. to 6.30 p.m. or on call from Doctor. Relatives' passes are not valid for visit to ICU.
- Visitors are not permitted in any of the ICU/ICCU as the hospital has decided to restrict visitors to avoid disturbance to the patients, to ensure early recovery. Visitor pass will be issued on payment of INR X/- per person at the main gate of the hospital between 8.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m.
- Please insist for receipt for any payment made in the hospital. Payments should be made only at the designated cash counters.
- The hospital campus is a non-smoking area. Spitting, chewing of pan and tobacco is strictly prohibited.
- Please refrain from opening windows in all rooms. It is dangerous and affects the air-conditioning of the room.
- Patient's relatives are requested not to tip the staff.