- Radiological Analysis of Pedicle Subtraction Osteotomies in Children: Where Does the Correction Occur? J.Naresh-Babu, Cheekatla Suresh, Ch V.Swamy, Case Discussion Programe ,46th SRS Annual Meeting & Course, Louisville, Kentucky
- Prospective evaluation of Functional and Radiological outcome of Surgical decompression of Endemic skeletal flurosis with Cervical myelopathy. J Naresh- Babu, C.H. Suresh, V.V.Narayanarao,34th SICOT Orthopaedic World Congress- 2013, Hyderabad, India
Research Experience And Research activity:
Done thesis on ‘Results of Austin Moores and Thompson hemiarthroplasty for fractures of femoral neck’.
[Accepted by DNB Ref.No- NBE/Thesis/694/Dec-08: Dated 04 Mar 09]
- Is Pediatric Spine is More Accommodative for Spinal Cord Shortening? –An Evaluation of Results of Cord level Pedicle Substraction Osteotomy in Severe Thoracic Kyphosis.
- Technique and Safety of Free Hand Thoracic Pedicle Screw Placement-An analysis of 254 Consecutive Screws in the Initial 2 years of Independent practice after Training.
- Prospective randomized clinic radiological study of Paramedian MIS-TLIF Vs Classical TLIF - Can MIS-TLIF be performed with Conventional Instrumentation…?.
- Prospective Evaluation of Management of Endemic Skeletal Fluorosis with Cervical myelopathy.
- Open-door Cervical Laminoplasty with Single lateral mass Anchoring Screw Fixation.-A novel technique to improve laminar hinge stability
- Epidemiological, Clinical and Histopathological study of Fluorotic Spine- A study focusing on the pathogenesis of ligament to bone transformation in the endemic skeletal Fluorosis
- Instability in Healed Spinal Tuberculosis-A Case report
Additional Professional Activities:
- Organizing committee member for the Instructional Course-SPINE CLINIX September & November 2010, conducted at Mediciti hospital, Hyderabad
- Organizing committee member for the49th INTERNATIONAL SPINAL CORD SOCIETY,10TH SPINAL CORD SOCIETY AND 9TH ASIAN SPINAL CORD NETWORK Annual Scientific Meeting ,October, 2010 New Delhi
Special Expertise and Areas of interest:
Specialized in numerous spine procedures including treatments for cervical, lumabr disc herniations, cervical stenosis, lumbar degenerative disc disease and stenosis, spinal fusions, minimally invasive spine surgery and deformity corrections.
Areas of clinical interest include complex spine disorders such as adult and pediatric scoliosis and kyphoscoliosis spinal deformity corrections; degenerative spinal pathology, spinal motion preservation and disc replacement, revision spine surgery, spinal oncology, minimally invasive spine surgery, microscopic keyhole spine operations, spinal trauma and pain management with root block injections, facet joint blocks ,sacroiliac joint injections and caudal epidural injections.
Also has a keen interest in sports related injuries, kyphoplasty, vertebroplasty, non fusion and motion preservation technologies (disc replacements)
- Life Member - ‘Indian Orthopedic Association’ (IOA)
- Life Member - ‘Association of Spine Surgeons of India’ (ASSI)
- Life Member - ‘Andhra Pradesh Chapter of Indian Orthopaedic Association’ (OSSAP)
- Life Member - ‘Orthopaedic Association of South Indian States’ (OASIS)
- Associate Member – International Society of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology (SICOT)
- Member- AO Spine Asia-Pacific (AO SPINE)
- Member- North American Spine Society (NASS)