As First Author
- APICON 2001, Madras, India. - 'Idiopathic Pulmonary Haemosiderosis'
- APICON-2004, Hyderabad, India. ‘Clinical profile of superior vena caval obstruction ’. Got Best paper award.
- APICON-2005, Mumbai, India. Bronchial Artery Embolization-an effective tool in the management of massive hemoptysis.
- NAPCON, 2005, Kolkotta, India. ‘Multi System Involvement Of Sarcoidosis’
- AP TB& Chest Disease Conference, Hyderabad, India 2005. Epidemiology of COPD.
- APICON- 2006, Mumbai, India.’A rare cause of hemoptysis (HUGHES- STOVENS SYNDROME)’
- APICON -2008, Kochi, India. Unusual case of a foreign body in left lower lobe
- APICON-2009, NOIDA, India. A case of Pulmonary Nocardiosis with SIADH.
- NAPCON-2009, Pulmonary Alveolar Microlithiasis - Report of two Transbronchial Biopsy proven cases.
- Ats Sandiego,Usa, May 2009 - Pulmonary Zygomycosis- A Report Of Seven Cases From India.
- Ats New Orleans,Usa,May 2010 - A Young Woman With Mediastinal Mass - Presented In Greatcases: Clinical ,Radiologica L & Pathologic Correlations By Master Physicians.
- ATS Denver USA May 2011 –A Young Lady With Sandstorm In Her Chest (Pulmonary Alveolar Microlithiasis) PRESENTED IN GREATCASES: Clinical ,RADIOLOGICA L & PATHOLOGIC CORRELATIONS BY MASTER PHYSICIANS
- ATS Sanfransisco May 2012 – Hughes Stovins Syndrome Accepted For Presentation
- Accp Chicago Oct 2013-Miliary Tuberculosis: A Rare Cause Of Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis
- APICON 1999 'ILD'
- APICON 2001 Pulmonary Nocardiasis
- Fungal pneumonias at APICON 2004 at Hyderabad
- Asia Pacific conference on Recent Trends in treatment of Bronchial Asthma held at Malaysia- April 2005
- Diabetes and Tuberculosis in 30th National Indian Medical Association Conference held at Guntur, on Dec 2003
- Genetics in COPD in the APICON State conference on tuberculosis at Hyderabad 2005
- Selected as trainer for general practioners of IMA from the Clinton foundation for HIV and AIDS (CHAI) 2006
- Antitubercular therapy at the CME organized by API Hyderabad Chapter May 2007
- Asia Pacific Chest conference held at Mumbai in 1996
- NAPCON 2002 at Jaipur, India
- APICON 2003 at Chennai, India
- Asia Pacific conference, 2003 at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- APICON 2004 at Hyderabad, India
- ERS 2007 Stockhome, Sweden
- ERS 2008 Berlin, Germany
- ATS 2009 Sandieago, USA
- ATS 2010 Neworleans, USA
- ATS 2011 Denver, USA
- ATS 2012 Sanfransisco, USA
- ACCP CHICAGO OCT 2013
- Member of Association of Physicians of India
- Member of Indian Medical Association
- Member of Indian Chest Association
- Member of Critical Care Association of India
- Member of European Respiratory Society
- Member & Faculty of American Thoracic Society
As Principal Investigator
- Protocol No.3074A1-313 WW “Tigecycline vs. Levofloxocin in Community Acquired Pneumonias'. Wyeth, at Paris
- Bio guidance Study of Salbutamol in patients with Br. Asthma.
- Symbicort in moderate to severe Br. Asthma
- COPD study –Ipratropium HFA vs. CFC
- ARIKACE STUDY- Inhalational Amikacin in Bronchiectasis secondarily infected with Pseudomonas
As Co- investigator
- Study on Activated Protein C – Xigris in ARDS
- Study on Inhalation Cisplatin in bronchoalveolar carcinoma
- BAL 8557 phase III double blind randomised control trial on Invasive Aspergillosis
- Once weekly Cassiopia (low mol. Wt. Heparin) in pulmonary thromboembolism