Education & Fellowship:
- MBBS, Indira Gandhi Medical College Nagpur, 2003.
- MD (Microbilogy), TNMC & BYL Nair Ch. Hospital Mumbai, 2007.
- IDCC, P. D. Hinduja National Hospital & Medical Research Centre, Mumbai
- PGDHIVM, Maulana Azad Govt. Medical College, New Delhi.
- Clinical Management of HIV from University of Washington.
Clinical Expertise / Interests:
- Vast experience in conventional and automated microbiology
- Keen interest in Hospital infection control and infectious diseases
Honours & Awards:
- Presented papers in multiple conferences
- Past editor of Vidarbha Association of Medical Microbiologist.
- Immediate past secretary of Vidarbha association of medical Microbiologist.