Our hospitals are equipped with modern medical technology and equipment. We have also installed robotic equipment which provides minimal invasive techniques and has the following benefits:
- Patient comfort due to smaller incisions;
- Reduced length of stay and due to faster recovery;
- Enhanced precision, flexibility and control for the surgeon;
- Minimal complications during and after surgery; and
- Less pain and blood loss.
Since implementation, our doctors have been performing robotic surgeries in multiple specialties, including colorectal, gynaecologic, urologic, ENT and general surgeries.
Below is the description of certain advanced equipment used by us:
- 4-Arm HD da Vinci Robot: Our robotic surgical system, the 4-Arm HD da Vinci Robot technology, offers improved safety and effectiveness for the patient and superior control and predictability to the doctor. This system has been designed to facilitate complex surgeries and surgeries done using this system are virtually scar less.
- Novalis Tx Linear Accelerator: Novalis Tx Linear Accelerator is a machine used for radiosurgery and radiotherapy. This machine is used for treating cancer patients and uses high-energy particles, such as x-rays, gamma rays, electron beams, or protons, to destroy or damage cancer cells.
- O-Arm Scanner: The O-Arm Scanner is a multi-dimensional surgical imaging platform optimized for use in spine, orthopaedic, and trauma-related surgeries. The machine reduces x-ray exposure and increases safety for both medical staff and as well as the patients.
- 3 Tesla MRI: The 3 Tesla MRI is non-invasive diagnostic imaging technique which uses a strong magnetic field to produce high-quality pictures of soft tissue inside a patient’s body. As compared to the 1.5 MRI, it performs faster scans and gives improved diagnostic sensitivity and specificity.
- 4D Scan for pregnancy: 4D Ultrasound E8 Voluson machine helps acquire images with more precision than regular 3D machines. It dynamically applies transparency to rendered structures for a more comprehensive view of anatomy from a solid surface structure to developing internal anatomy and illuminates foetal anatomy with up to three independent light sources of variable intensity to focus on even the tiniest of structures.