KIMS - SAVEERA Hospital, Anantapur
KIMS Saveera is the Largest & Best Multispecialty Hospital in Rayalaseema region. The hospital is considered as a model center of health care focusing on patient care to cater to the needs of the people of the area. The Hospital is a NABH-accredited tertiary healthcare service provider equipped with world-class technology situated at Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh.
KIMS Saveera is one of the leading Hospitals in Anantapur, with 60 full-time dedicated, experienced, and competent team of Specialists doctors, 370 nurses & 120 paramedical staff offering their services to patients. We have state of the art technology with Multi-Specialty and Super Speciality Departments, each headed by an expert specialist with an excellent professional record. With advanced technology, medical treatments, and procedures along with expert staff, we provide maximum care and support to the patients.
KIMS-SAVEERA Hospital is a 250-bed facility that includes 100 ICU beds. This hospital is equipped with 7 Operation Theaters along with all diagnostic services, medical and surgical therapeutic procedures, which serves as a standard of innovation and excellence in healthcare. The hospital offers Emergency Care, Cath Lab, MRI, CT scan, Lab, and Pharmacy Services 24 x 7 – 365 days a year.
We provide the highest quality healthcare to patients through relentless pursuit of perfection at work and learning from the suggestions of our clients. We are committed to comply with requirements and to continually improve the effectiveness of the quality management system. “Cure with Passion and Care with Compassion” is our motto. We have Health Schemes and Health Care bundles that suit the client/patient prerequisite.
Today the hospital is considered as one among the leading healthcare providers in the state. Our success stems from teamwork. We recognize equally the value and individual contribution of each member of our team. We encourage teamwork by working together respectfully, communicating openly, and supporting the expression of differing opinions and perspectives.
Our Centres of Excellence
- Institute of Cardiac Sciences
- Institute of Neuro Sciences
- Institute of Renal Sciences
- Institute of Gastro Sciences
- Institute of Orthopaedics Sciences
- Mother & Child
- Critical care & Emergency medicine
- 1st Cathlab in the district.
- 1st Cardiac surgery in the district.
- 1st Device closure for congenital cardiac defects in children in the district
- 1st Renal transplant in the district.
- 1st Organ harvesting from cadaver in the district.
- 1st Minimally Invasive cardiac surgery in Rayalaseema region.
- 1st Minimally Invasive spine surgery in Rayalaseema region.
- 1st Cochlear implantation in the district.
- 5000 + Coronary Angioplasty
- 15000 + Coronary Angiograms
- 2000+ Heart Surgeries
- 1100+ Neuro Procedures
- 4000+ Urology Procedures
- 4000+ Gastro Procedures
- 5000+ Trauma Surgeries
- 500+ Knee Replacements
- 500+ Spine Surgeries
- 80000+ Dialysis / Kidney Procedures
- 20+ Kidney Transplants
Academic / Training Programs
- DrNB cardiology
- DNB Anesthesia
- DNB Emergency Medicine
- IDCCM - Indian Diploma of Critical Care Medicine
- FCCCM – Fellow of College of Critical Care Medicine
- Fellowship in Critical Care Medicine
- Fellowship in Emergency Medicine