Education & Fellowship:
- MBBS (Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur, 1985-1994.)
- DA (Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur, 1985-1994.)
- FIPM (Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur, 1985-1994.)
- Fellow in Pain Management (JNMC, Sawangi (Deemed University), 2014.)
- Fellow in Pain Management – Awarded by Indian Society for Study of Pain (Feb 2015.)
Clinical Expertise / Interests:
- Consultant Anaesthesiologist and Pain Physician.
- Assistant Professor and In-charge Pain Management centre (since 2007).
- Pain Consultant and Consultant Anaesthesiologist.
- Ex. Hon. Medical Superintendent (Charity) Dalvi Memorial Hospital.
Honours & Awards:
- President, Indian society for study of pain, Nagpur branch-2018-2021.
- Joint Secretary, Indian society for study of pain, National-2018-21.
- President, West zone, Indian society of Anaesthesiologists 2018-19.
- President, Indian society of Anaesthesiologists (Nagpur City Branch) 2012-2013.
- Received Best city branch Award at National and State level during 2012-1013.
- President: Academy of medical sciences, Nagpur 2016-17.
- Governing council member, Indian society for study of pain for two terms-2011-2016.
- Governing council member, Maharashtra state chapter of I.S.A for two terms-2007-2010.
- Org. Secretary for 2013 ISSP NATIONAL CONF. Nagpur, 2013.
- Founder Executive Member central India of Academy of regional Anaesthesia of India.
- Invited faculty for national and state conference of Anaesthesia and PAIN Society.
- Conducted workshop on Pain and Regional Anaesthesia in national and state level.