|09:00am - 04:00pm||09:00am - 04:00pm||09:00am - 04:00pm||09:00am - 04:00pm||09:00am - 04:00pm||09:00am - 04:00pm||Not Available|
Qualification / Education:
MBBS – (2003-2009) NARAYANA MEDICAL COLLEGE, NELLORE, ANDHRA PRADESH
MD INTERNAL MEDICINE – (2012-2015) KASTURBA MEDICAL COLLEGE, MANIPAL UNIVERSITY, MANGALORE.
F.A.G.E. (MANIPAL UNIVERSITY), MANIPAL.
DM CARDIOLOGY – (2018 –2021) GOVT MEDICAL COLLEGE ( formerly known as CALICUT MEDICAL COLLEGE), KOZHIKODE , KERALA
- Had expertise in performing percutaneous coronary interventions and peripheral
- Had independently performed more than 700 percutaneous coronary angioplasties
(including complex coronary interventions - CTO’S, bifurcation stenting and
- Had performed more than 50 peripheral angioplasties (limb angioplasties, renal artery
- Had performed numerous pericardiocentesis, temporary pacemaker insertions.
- Had expertise in performing permanent pacemaker insertion (single/dual chamber),
Had expertise in performing structural interventions like ASD, PDA device closures,
- Had expertise in critical care management and invasive techniques like intubations,
lumbar puncture, central line insertions, bone marrow aspiration and biopsies,
dialysis catheter insertions etc.
- Treated a complex and diverse patient population.
- Can perform 2D Echocardiography +/- Strain imaging for both adults and pediatric
- Preoperative surgical risk evaluation
- Rapidly assessed and responded to medical emergencies.
- Also interested in teaching and other academic activities.
- Well-disciplined, professional and dedicated Cardiologist and Physician with DM (Doctor in Medicine) in Cardiology from prestigious Govt. medical college, Kozhikode, Kerala (formerly known as Calicut Medical College) & Post-graduate degree in Internal Medicine from Kasturba Medical College & Hospitals, Manipal University, Mangalore.
- Had experience in undergraduate and postgraduate teaching
Research Topic / Study:
- Long term complications and sequelae of acute kidney injury
- Correlation of urine albumin creatinine ratio with angiographic disease severity in non-diabetic coronary artery disease
PAPERS / POSTER PRESENTATIONS:
- Triple poisoning – KAPICON 2013
- Chlorpyrifos induced reversible ventricular tachycardia – FORENSIC NATIONAL CONFERENCE 2013
- Compliance pattern to treatment in elderly diabetics – KARGERICON 2013 ∙ 2nd prize in regional rheumatology quiz – Karnataka 2014
- Worked as a Physician and critical care specialist in Sunrise medical centre and LMR Multispeciality hospital, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh from 2015 April to 2017 June.
- Worked as Assistant Professor in department of General Medicine from 2017 June -2018 May at Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences, Nalgonda.
- Worked as senior resident (Academic) in Dept. of Cardiology from September 2018 to October 2021 (Cardiology fellow)
- Worked as Assistant professor for 1 year (bond obligation) in department of Cardiology, Govt Medical College, Kozhikode, Kerala from 2021 October to 2022 October.
PUBLICATIONS AND AWARDS:
Contributory author for Chapter “Heart failure and Cardiomyopathy” in “The Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics” – South Asian edition
Chlorpyrifos induced reversible ventricular tachycardia – Journal of South India medico-legal association