Education & Fellowship:
- MBBS, Christian Medical College, Vellore, 2001.
- MS, Christian Medical College, Vellore,2009.
- PG Diploma in Medicolegal Sciences, Symbiosis Pune, 2004.
- Certificate in HPB Surgery, International Hepato-Pancreatico-Biliary Association, CMC Vellore, 2010.
- International Fellow in Liver Surgery and Liver Transplantation. (Chang-Gung Memorial Hospital, Kaohsiung, Taiwan 2014-2015.)
- Definitive Surgical Trauma Certification. (Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Singapore 2017.)
- Advanced Trauma and Life Support certification 2019.
- Observership in Bariatric Surgery, MOHAK Hospital, Indore 2020.
- Former Assistant Professor in the Department of HPB Surgery and Liver Transplantation, CMC Vellore 2012-2013.
- Former staff and clinical examiner, (PGY-1), Jurong Health Services, National University Hospital System 2016-2017.
Clinical Expertise / Interests:
- Abdominal trauma
- Emergency surgery
- Biliary disease
- Liver Tumours
- Liver Transplantation, cadaveric and living related
- Advanced laparoscopic and minimal access surgery for abdominal and gastro-intestinal conditions
- Laser and advanced proctology
- Complex hernia repairs
- Chronic and complex wounds
- Promotion of Organ Donation
Honors & Awards:
- Best Incoming MBBS student CMC Vellore 1996.
- Gold Medal in surgery, CMC Vellore 2001.
- Best Young Clinician in Surgery, Jurong Health Service, Singapore 2016.
- Member Association of Surgeons Nagpur.
- Member Association of Surgeons, India.
- Member International Liver Transplant Society.
- Member Liver Transplant Society of India.
- Member International HPB Association.
- Member Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology.
- Chapter contributor to Textbook of GI Surgery, IASG.
- Seventeen International and National Publications.