|10:00am - 05:00pm||10:00am - 05:00pm||10:00am - 05:00pm||10:00am - 05:00pm||10:00am - 05:00pm||10:00am - 05:00pm||Not Available|
- MBBS, NKPSIMS, Nagpur, 1994
- MS (General Surgery), PGIMER, Chandigarh, 2001
- M.Ch (CVTS), AIIMS, New Delhi, 2005
II. Clinical Expertise/ Interests:
- Senior CVTS surgeon with 14 yrs experience and more than 3500 cardiac surgery to credit.
- Complex neonatal and pediatric cardiac surgery.
- Adult cardiac surgery.
- Beating heart CABG, valve repair, replacement.
- Adult congenital cardiac surgery
- Complex Aortic root surgery (aortic aneurysm aortic dissection).
- Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery.
- Heart Transplantation.
- Thoracic surgery
III. Honors & Awards:
- More than 14 research papers and articles published in various reputed international and national journals.
- New Innovative techniques in cardiac surgery.
- Life member of the pediatric cardiac society of India.
- Life member of the Indian Association of Cardiovascular and
- Thoracic surgeons.
- Co-Authored book on the MBBA Entrance exam.
- Attended and participated in various National Conferences.
- Co-faculty in valve repair. Tof repair, Bentall surgery workshop.