|10:00am - 05:00pm||10:00am - 05:00pm||10:00am - 05:00pm||10:00am - 05:00pm||10:00am - 05:00pm||10:00am - 05:00pm||Not Available|
JJM Medical College, Davanagere, (Recog. KMC- 97530) 2011
Radio diagnosis , KVG Medical College, RGUHS , Bangalore,2017
in the department of Neuroimaging and interventional Radiology - NIMHANS, Bangalore.
in the department of Kidwai memorial hospital, Bangalore.
in the department of Radiodiagnosis & Nuclear imaging at HCG institute and hospital Bangalore.
institute of medical sciences, Narketpally
diagnostic centre, Anantapur
of severity of lower extremity arterial disease using duplex Doppler imaging –
Ultrasonography April 2017- Co-author.
study of ultrasonographic and anthropometric measurements of regional adiposity in metabolic
syndrome-Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research (JCDR) -Co-author.
soft tissue swellings: accuracy of ultrasonography in diagnosis with
pathological correlation- Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research (JCDR)-Co-author.
tissue foreign body: utility of high resolution ultrasonography- Journal of
Clinical and Diagnostic Research (JCDR)- Co-author.
of transabdominal scan in localisation
and characterization of GI malignancies in patients with vague abdominal
symptoms – Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research (JCDR)-Co-author.
on research methodology- September 2014 at KVGMCH.
for PGs - October 2014 at KVGMCH
Annual Conference of IRIA held at Kochi in January 2015.
annual conference of IRIA Karnataka state chapter held in Bangaloremedical
college, Bangalore in March 2015.
update at Mumbai in February 2016
annual conference of IRIA Karnataka state chapter held in MS Ramiahmedical
college in march 2016.
update at Goa in july 2016
& workshop – Fetal Ultrasound in September 2016
Refresher course in Stanley medical college in Jan 2017.
- As Post graduate senior resident KVG Medical college, Sullia - teaching
- Session for under graduates every week.
- As Senior Resident at Kamineni institute of medical sciences, Narketpally.
- As Assistant Professor at Kamineni institute of medical sciences, Narketpally.
Area of Interest:
member in Indian Radiological & Imaging
Association, New Delhi (IRIA Folio no:453PLM/KAR-907 A).
of Dakshina Kannada IRIA committee.
of Medical Council of India.
Academics and other positions:
- Pediatric Neuroradiology - September 2014 at Father Muller Medical College
- Head and neck imaging at MMC, Mysore in January 2015
- Interventional Radiology at AJ institute in march 2015
- Hepatobiliary imaging update at Yenepoya institute in September2015.
- Dr. Rajendra Rao CME at Mysore in November 2015
- Dr. Rajendra Rao CME at SVIMS, Tirupati in November 2016
- Superficial soft tissue swellings: accuracy on ultrasonography with pathological correlation in KVG Medical College, Sullia.