Chief Of Paediatrics & Critical Care Specialist, KIMS Cuddles, Gachibowli
A seasoned Pediatric Acute and Critical Care Expert with over a decade’s experience. A strategic leader impacting hospital business and revenues in multi-folds. A national and international faculty to several Pediatric organizations. An academician focused on training and spreading skills across the globe to increase the accessibility to healthcare providers to transform. A healthcare entrepreneur with a vision to make the world a healthier place to live.
- MBBS (Medicine), Himalayan Institute of Medical Science, Dehradun. (2003 - 20008)
- DNB (Paediatrics), Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi. (2010 - 2013)
- PGCPHM (Public Health), Indian Institute of Public Health, Bengaluru. 2014
- Fellowship (Paediatric Emergency), Academic College of Emergency Experts, AIIMS, New Delhi. (2014 - 2015)
- PGFPN (Paediatric Neurology), Online Diploma in Pediatric Neurology- ECMS. (2018 - 2019)
- Hope Pediatric Multispeciality Hospital, In-charge of Paediatric Emergency & ICU, Hyderabad (2020 - 2022)
- Sunrise Pediatric Multispeciality Hospital, Lead Consultant - Pediatrics, Incharge - PICU, Pediatric ER, Hyderabad (2018 - 2020)
- Lotus Pediatric Multispeciality Hospital, Lead Consultant - Pediatrics, Incharge - PICU, Pediatric ER, Hyderabad (2017 - 2018)
- Kamineni Hospital, Pediatric Intensivist, Hyderabad (2016 - 2017)
- Lotus Hospital, Pediatric Intensivist, Hyderabad (2015 - 2016)
- Jaypee Hospital, CTICU Senior Resident, Noida (Jan 2015 - Jun 2015)
- AIIMS-JPN trauma (H), Fellow Pediatric Emergency, New Delhi (2013 - 2014)
- Urgent Care Centre, Consultant Paediatrics and Neonatology, New Delhi (July 2013 - Sept 2013)
- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, DNB Pediatrics Resident, New Delhi (2010 - 2013)
III. Teaching Experience:
- National Mentor of Integrated Module of Pediatric Acute care, Critical care and Trauma (IMPACT) Fellowship
- Faculty for EPICON & EMPART -2019, Incharge -Paediatric Disaster resilience program, 2019
- Faculty for EPICON & EMPART -2018, ACEE Annual Pediatric emergency program, 2018
- Faculty for EMPART -2017, ACEE Annual Pediatric emergency program, 2017
- Faculty for SCOPE- Pediatric emergency workshop, CIMS Gujrat,2017
- Faculty for SAVE- Pediatric ventilation workshop, Hyderabad 2017
- Faculty for URJA- Undergraduate skill-building workshop, Hyderabad 2016
- Faculty for Basic Pediatric ventilation in 15th ASIA-PACIFIC Conference for Pediatrics, 2016, Hyderabad
- Faculty for 2nd World congress in Disaster management, Vishakapatnam 2015
- Trainer for NEST course since 2015
- Weekly presentations including lectures to colleagues and other hospital staff.
- Participation in monthly academic meets with various departments.
- Chief Academic Editor – IAP Textbook on Pediatric and Neonatal Emergencies
- Profile of LAMA ( Left Against Medical Advice ) patients from a Pediatric Emergency Room: A Two Year Experience from a Tertiary Care Children’s Hospital (2018): Original article- March 2018, IJPCC
- 19TH Annual Congress Of Indian Society Of Critical Care and International Critical Care congress
- (CRITICARE 2013) : Oral presentation – Microalbuminuria, a novel marker for determining outcomes in critically ill pediatric patients.
- Intervention and Office-based Paediatric Practise CME on Paediatrics and Paediatric Subspecialty (2013): Oral presentation- A curious case of Lymphadenopathy.
- The Intensivist-Jan–Mar 2013, Newsletter of Intensive care chapter, Indian Academy of Pediatrics: Case Report – Blunt abdominal Trauma.
- AHA - Pediatric advanced life support Provider, 2017
- AHA - Adult Cardiac Life support Instructor, 2017
- Pediatric Fundamental Critical Care Support, 2014
- EMPART - AIIMS, 2014
- Paediatric Trauma - AIIMS, 2014