Dr. Pandu C.
Consultant Paediatric Gastroenterologist, Hepatology & Nutrition
|09:00am - 04:00pm||09:00am - 04:00pm||09:00am - 04:00pm||09:00am - 04:00pm||09:00am - 04:00pm||09:00am - 04:00pm||Not Available|
- MBBS: Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad
- Internship: Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad
- MD Pediatrics: AIIMS, New Delhi (2015 - 2018)
- Fellow in Gastrointestinal Endoscopy – 2021 (WLH – New Delhi)
- 18 months of experience in Pediatric Gastroenterology, AIIMS (New Delhi)
- Senior Residency in AIIMS, New Delhi (August 2018 - July 2021)
- Worked as Assistant Professor at Rajshree Medical Research Institute (Sept 2021- May 2022)
- Total 6 years and 9 months experience (2015-2022) – 3 Years as Senior Resident and 3 Years as Junior Resident.
- Performed more than 30 liver biopsies in children.
- Performed over 100 upper GI endoscopy and more than 30 Sigmoidoscopies / Proctoscopies.
- Performed more than 50 EVL (Endoscopic Band Variceal Ligation).
- Performed 3 capsule endoscopies.
- Performed more than 100 therapeutic paracenteses.
III. Awards & Honors:
- Published a paper on “Congenital Diarrhoea and Enteropathies in Infants” (IJP, June 2021)
- Co-author of paper on “Radiation Exposure during direct intrahepatic portosystemic shunt in pediatric Budd-Chiari syndrome” (Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol, July 2021)
- Successfully submitted a thesis on “Evaluation of physical activity and its determinants in preschool children in Delhi”
- Submitted paper on “IBD in X-linked Lymphoproliferative disease in a child”
- Conducted conferences in Pediatric gastro -radio and Pediatric gastro-pathology
- Attended CME in Pediatric liver diseases, celiac disease, constipation
- Conducted 4 Seminars in Pediatrics