Dr. Sumanth Kumar Nyathani
- Neuro Skull base and Vascular training 2019 – SRM Institute of Medcal Sciences – Chennai
- Micro Neuro Surgical training – July 2018 – Japan
- Consultant Neurosurgeon at Max Cure Hospital, Kurnool, 2017-18
- 2009 – 2016 January at Apollo Hospitals, Chennai. DNB Neurosurgery training and worked asSenior Registrar
- Performed and assisted many Neurosurgeries in adults and paediatrics. Which includes
- Cranial and Spinal trauma emergencies
- Cerebrovascular stroke surgeries
- Hydrocephalus – shunt surgeries
- Microscopic neurosurgical procedures :
- Neurooncology – cranial and spinal cord tumor removal.
- Microscopic Neurovascular surgeries
- Intracranial aneurysm clipping
- Vascular malformation excision
- Microscopic spinal disc surgeries and spinal fusion procedures
- Stereotaxy and Navigation guided procedures.
- Neuro Endoscopic – Ventricular and skull base endoscopic procedures
- Intra operative Neuro monitoring assisted and awake craniotomies
- Neuro Oncology, Neurovascular, Neuro Endoscopic SurgeriesMicro-surgical vaso-epididymostomy
- Role of immediate post-operative CT sella after Endoscopic resectionof pituitary macro adenoma tumors
- Neurological society of India (NSI) – Life Member
- Neurological Surgeons Society of India (NSSI)
- Society of Therapeutic Neuro Interventions (STNI)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
Patient videos loading...
Doctor videos loading...
Doctors talk loading...