Services and Facilities:
• 24 X 7 Emergency and Trauma services capable of handling all accident and emergency cases round the clock, backed by 24x7 Blood Bank and pharmacy Services.
• World-class critical care services with over 80 beds dedicated to intensive care including Cardiac ICU, Surgical ICU, Neuro and Medical ICU
• 7 Hi-tech operation theatres with the technology to perform the most advanced surgical procedures including Transplants and equipped with AGS to enhance safety
• Advanced Endoscopy Suites for accurate therapeutic and diagnostic procedures • Full-fledged Dialysis unit
• Flat panel digital cardiac Cath-lab
• State-of-the-art diagnostics including MRI, C.T.Scan, EEG, EMG, Mammogram, Laboratory etc.
• Patient friendly rooms for in-patient
Our hospital is one of the best multispecialty hospitals in the twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad with state-of-the-art facilities. The hospital has been built in accordance with meticulously planned designs that offers multiple entries and exists for the patients, natural lights and facilities for segregating patients. All the inpatients’ rooms have natural ventilation to offer the much-needed healing spaces with privacy and safety.
Our Hospitals incorporate the best safety standards of sanitation, water resources and fire with all the internal systems set in place for better communication and coordination.
Our Hospitals has the following facilities:
- Sophisticated Operation Theatres
- World-class ICUs
- Infection Control and Safety Systems
- Emergency Department with a Rapid Action Team –24/7 Emergency Care
- Latest Monitoring Systems
- 24/7 Pharmacy
- Blood Bank – Sophisticated technology employed in the blood bank helps in collecting, storing and dispensing blood and screening blood for infectious agents.
- Advanced Diagnostic Laboratory with integrated lab and diagnostic services
- Well-equipped Radiology Department
- Robust Electronic Medical Record system
- 30 + specialties
- Integrated patient care and services to ease appointment, consultation, diagnosis and treatment process
- Canteen for patients and visitors