The Department of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery (CTVS) deals with disorders of the heart, aorta, blood vessels, lungs, and chest cavity. We perform a sizeable number of cardiac and cardiovascular surgeries yearly using state-of-the-art technology, including minimally invasive cardiovascular techniques.
At the Department of Cardiovascular/Cardiothoracic Surgery, people benefit from experienced doctors who collaborate to determine the most appropriate care for each person. KIMS has a reputation as the Best Cardiothoracic Surgeon in Nellore.
Cardiothoracic Vascular surgeons work with specialists in cardiovascular diseases and top pediatric cardiothoracic surgeons in pediatric cardiology for adults and children with cardiovascular diseases.
We treat the following Cardiothoracic diseases:
- Valvular Insufficiency (Leaking or Regurgitation)
- Valvular Stenosis (Blocked or Narrowed Valves)
- Congenital Valve Disease
- Bicuspid Aortic Valve Disease
- Infective Endocarditis
- Rheumatic Fever Induced Valve Disease
- Aortic Valve Disease
- Mitral Valve Disease
- Pulmonary Valve Disease
- Tricuspid Valve Disease
- Left Ventricular Aneurysm (Stretched Heart Muscle)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm (Stretched Aorta in Chest)
- Thoracic aortic aneurysm
- Aortic Dissection (Bleeding in the Aorta Walls)
- Aorta Transaction
- Lung Cancer
- Mediastinal Tumours
- Tracheobronchial Cancer
- Tracheal Stenosis