After an initial consultation visit, an individualized exercise prescription is designed for each participant. All exercise workouts are supervised by a clinical exercise physiologist/physiotherapist. Participants can choose to exercise in a small group setting or have individualized personal training sessions. Feedback is provided to the participant's personal physician/cardiologist/pulmonologist on a regular basis. Programs can be designed for individuals with :
- All types of heart conditions
- All types of lung diseases
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Other health conditions
We also provide programs for those who are at risk for heart disease, vascular disease, and diabetes, and for those who need to lose weight or gain muscle mass. Our clinical services are listed below:
CLINICAL SERVICES :
- Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- In-patient Cardiac Rehabilitation.
- Out-Patient Cardiac Rehabilitation.
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation.
- Post-Surgical Pulmonary Rehabilitation.
- Intensive Care Respiratory Physiotherapy.
- Out Patient Chest Physiotherapy.
- Rehabilitation after Bariatric surgery.
- LIFESTYLE CLINIC
- Obesity Management
- Fitness testing.
- Metabolic Syndrome Management
- Lifestyle Counselling
- Home Therapy
- Lymphedema Therapy