At the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology at KIMS, we provide a full scope of services from annual preventive women examination to complex medical and surgical care of women during their reproductive and post-reproductive years, including urogynecology care. We provide outstanding medical care while recognizing the emotional and social aspects of gynecologic problems and provide the necessary support in these areas. Patients benefit from the intervention of a highly experienced, interdisciplinary treatment team composed of gynecologists, obstetricians, specialized gynecologic nurses, and social workers. We care for young women concerned with irregular cycles, contraceptive technology, and stress-appropriate, preventive gynecologic care. As women complete their families, we provide counseling and therapeutic management for mid-life women in the peri- and post-menopause. In situations where medical therapy is insufficient, we provide innovative care, including laparoscopic, same day, surgery, and transcervical procedures to remove fibroids and control bleeding.
Medical conditions affect women exclusively from fungal or viral infections, joint pelvic pain, and period-related problems to more severe conditions like endometriosis, fibroids, ovarian cysts or ovarian cancers, or uterus-related problems.
We also treat infertility conditions, menopause, and early pregnancy symptoms and perform hysterectomy surgeries in conventional and modern ways.
The Department, with its well-equipped labor rooms with two (2) fetal monitors, provides the following services at a reasonable cost.
Facilities offered by KIMS in Nellore are as follows:
- Routine Gynaecological care
- Comprehensive pregnancy care
- Diagnostic and operative Laparoscopy
- Diagnostic and operative Hysteroscopy
- Prenatal care/painless labor/high risk obstetrics
- Evaluation of Male & female infertility
- Induction of ovulation
- Follicular study
- Intra uterine Insemination (IUI)
- Evaluation and treatment of gynecological infections
- Evaluation and treatment of pelvic organ prolapse, urinary incontinence
- Family planning/contraception
- Symptomatic control & disease prevention during perimenopause & menopause stage
- Osteoporosis screening
- Screening for cervical, breast,ovarian, and uterine cancers