|04:00pm - 06:00pm||04:00pm - 06:00pm||04:00pm - 06:00pm||04:00pm - 06:00pm||04:00pm - 06:00pm||Not Available||Not Available|
- MD Psychiatry: 2013-16, Father Muller Medical College And Hospital, Mangalore
- M.B.B.S: 2005-11, A. J. Institute of Medical Sciences, Mangalore
- Worked as an intern under a team of psychiatrists for developing a stress algorithm at TATA group , Hyderabad from 2011-12
- One year internship at AJIMS and attached hospitals ,Mangalore including community postings.
- Worked as a junior resident , in the department of psychiatry for 3years, while undergoing training for MD at FMMCH,Mangalore.
- Worked as a trainee in the ‘Deparment of child and adolescent psychiatry ‘ NIMHANS, Bangalore for one month in 2015.
- Worked as a trainee in the ‘Department of neurology’ FMMCH, Mangalore for 2 months in 2015.
- Worked as a trainee in the ‘Deparment of Internal Medicine ‘FMMCH ,Mangalore for one month in 2015.
- Completed a dissertation titled “FREQUENCY AND NATURE OF PSYCHOTIC SYMPTOM IN BIPOLAR AFFECTIVE DISORDERS ’’ that has been submitted to RGUHS , Bangalore.
- Completed and certified with ‘Basic Life Support’
- Having a community psychiatry experience as i worked for St.Anthony’s institute for the destituted .
- Worked at Kokada mental health camp.
- Attended monthly visits at satellite clinics of katipalla.
- Conducted and Participated in Alzheimers day celebrations.
- Worked to provide community psychiatry services for institutes like Chesire home and Mother theresa’s ashram in mangalore.
- Attended various online CME’s.
- Experience of having worked in a deaddiction centre called veilankanni.
- Experience of working in a consultation liaison psychiatry setup and rehabilitation homes.
- Attended a two day workshop on ‘Recent advances in the field of psychiatry and neurology’ at NIMHANS , Bangalore in 2016.
- TEACHING EXPERIENCE :
- 2013-16 (During M.D , Junior Resident ) – 3 Years
- 2011-13 (M.B.B.S Tutor ) – 2 Years
MEMBERSHIP : registered in Karnataka medical council .
PAPERS , POSTERS , PUBLICATIONS & CONFERENCES :
- Participated as a delegate in a CME on ‘psychosomatic medicine’ at Muller Psycon 2014.
- Attended a two day workshop on ‘Dignity in mental health care’ at 25th annual conference of the IPS,Karnataka (KANCIPS) conducted in shivamogga (2015).
- Participated as a delegate in ANCIPS (Annual National Conference of Indian Psychiatric Society) 2015 at Hyderabad .
- Participated as a delegate in CME on ‘treatment adherence and relapse prevention in psychosis’ by IPS.
- Participated as a delegate in the ‘International cardio-diabetic conference -2015’ at mangalore.
- Presented a paper on ‘A case of reversible encephalopathy in a patient with subacute bacterial endocarditis(SABE) presenting with depressive symptoms’ at International cardio-diabetic conference ‘ in September 2015.
- Participated as a delegate in ‘International dermatopatholgy conference’ in 2012.
- Presented a poster on a case report of ‘Trichotillomania in a child with adjustment disorder’ at KANCIPS 2015.
- Published a paper titled ‘Prevalence of deliberate self-harm in alcohol dependence syndrome patients’ in the International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, Volume 5, Issue 9, September 2015 (Available from: http://www.ijsrp.org).
- Co-authored a paper titled ‘Expressed emotion and relapse of alcohol use disorder’ published in the International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, Volume 5, Issue 4, April 2015 (Available from: http://www.ijsrp.org).
STRENGTHS AND SKILLS :
- Thorough Knowledge and Information of psychiatry and Drugs.
- Good clinical skills in diagnosing and treatment of psychiatric disorders
- Experience of having worked in a deaddiction centre , consultation liaison psychiatry setup and rehabilitation homes.
- Experienced in teaching undergraduates and postgraduates.
- Excellent Verbal Communication Skills required to relieve the Patients.
- Empathy , compassion and dedication in handling psychiatry patients.