The human heart has four main chambers that allow blood to move from your lungs into your arteries and then throughout your entire circulatory system. If any of these chambers don’t function correctly, blood may not get pumped out of your heart and into your bloodstream.
Heart valves don't always function correctly. So, depending on which part of the valve needs to be repaired or replaced, your treatment may include surgery to fix or replace the damaged portion of the valve.
Some people who have had aortic stenosis (AS) may not experience any noticeable changes until later in life. But as soon as they observe any signs and symptoms, they should contact the Kondapur Best Hospital for Heart Valve Centre. Some of the symptoms which you could face include-
1. Chest pain
2. Advanced tricuspid regurgitation which causes abdominal swellings.
3. Fatigue and fainting
4. A peculiar sound (aortic valve stenosis)
5. When you're active or lying down, you may be experiencing asthma symptoms
6. Irregular heartbeat or dizziness
So, if you have any symptoms that might indicate heart valve disease, talk to your physician from the Top Heart Vascular Hospital in Kondapur, Gachibowli. If you have a heartbeat murmur, your physician may recommend that you visit a cardiologist.
There are four main valves inside your chest cavity that help regulate the movement of oxygenated and deoxygenated blood throughout your circulatory system. When these valves malfunction, they may cause the circulation of oxygenated and deoxygenated blood to be interrupted.
Congenital valvular defects may be present at birth or they may develop later in life due to many different causes and situations.
There are different heart valve problems that may result in several issues observing which you should contact the best cardiology hospital in kondapur. Let’s glance at the different heart valve problems.
1. Stenosis. When the valve flappers get stuck or fused together, they narrow the valve opening and reduce the amount of fluid flowing through the heart.
2. Regurgitation. Your valve flap doesn't stay closed properly, which causes some of your blood to spill backward into your heart. This usually happens when your valve flap gets stuck (a condition known as prolapse).
3. Aortic Stenosis. The valves aren't formed, and a thick wall of tissue obstructs the flow of oxygenated and deoxygenated blood through the heart.
Heart valve centre.
With years of academic and clinical leadership in the care of patients with valvular heart diseases the heart valve center at the Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences is inarguably Cardiology Hospital in Kondapur. You can substantiate the success of our program from the fact that we house the best heart vascular surgeon team which assesses each patient using top-notch diagnostic tools and up-to-date technologies. Be it medical therapy, interventional or surgical operations, we have a wide array of treatment procedures to treat a spectrum of heart valve diseases of patients at affordable rates.
1. What are the different heart valve disease is treated at the KIMS hospitals?
The wide array of valvular diseases treated at the Kondapur Best Hospital for Heart Valve Centre include valvular stenosis, valvular insufficiency, ineffective endocarditis, aortic valve disease, mitral valve disease, tricuspid valve disease, pulmonary valve disease, congenital valve disease, rheumatic fever induced valve disease, etc.
2. What are the risk factors for heart valve disease?
There are different factors that can enhance your risk for developing heart valve diseases like old age, history of certain infections that can affect your heart, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes, heart diseases, congenital heart diseases, or certain forms of heart attack.
3. What are the different risks and complications that can arise as a result of different heart diseases?
Heart valve diseases can result in certain risks and complications like heart failure, blood clots, stroke, heart rhythm abnormalities, or even death in severe circumstances. However, timely treatment from the best Cardiology Hospital in Kondapur ensures that the risks for different complications is reduced.
4. What are the different tests that can help to diagnose a heart valve condition?
Different tests are used to diagnose heart health conditions include electrocardiogram, echocardiography, chest X-ray, cardiac MRI, cardiac catheterization, exercise tests, or stress tests.