The Cardiac Arrhythmia Department is one of the most specialized in the diagnosis and treatment of patients suffering from atrial fibrillation, ventricular tachycardia, Wolfe Parkinson White syndrome, flutter, and other irregular heart rhythms. Our Cardiac Electrophysiology & Pacing experts and cardiac arrhythmia specialists care for patients experiencing problems with the heart's rhythm and electrical signaling, making us one of the most sought-after cardiac arrhythmia treatment centers. You must contact the doctor about the Top Cardiac Arrhythmia Hospital in Kondapur or the Best heart arrhythmia hospital in Kondapur.
But before knowing about the Heart arrhythmia care hospital in Kondapur, Gachibowli and the Top hospital for cardiac surgery in Kondapur are some other essential things to know about. The Cardiac Electrophysiology & Pacing department has five cutting-edge laboratories where patients with suspected rhythm disorders can get electrophysiology, mapping, and ablation operations. Our other services, in addition to heart arrhythmia treatment, include:
1. Remote Monitoring Devices for Atrial Fibrillation Clinics
2. Genetic Analysis
3. A Comprehensive Selection of Pacemaker Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) Devices
4. Pacemakers for both ventricles
5. Lead Elimination
6. Mapping Advanced
7. Therapy Through Ablation
8. Clinic for Syncope
9. Clinic for Medical Devices
Cardiac Arrhythmia Centre Details
The Top Cardiac Arrhythmia Hospital in Kondapur or the Best heart arrhythmia hospital in Kondapur varies from place to place. So before getting the treatment, you must know the Heart arrhythmia care hospital in Kondapur, Gachibowli, and the Top hospital for cardiac surgery in Kondapur. An arrhythmia might be "silent," causing no symptoms. During an examination, a doctor can detect an irregular heartbeat by monitoring your pulse, listening to your heart, or doing diagnostic tests. Symptoms that may occur include:
1. ++Palpitations++: A skipped pulse or the sensation that your heart is "running away," fluttering, or doing "flip-flops."
2. Your heart is pounding.
3. Feeling dizzy or lightheaded.
4. Breathing difficulty.
5. Discomfort in the chest.
6. Weakness or exhaustion (feeling very tired).
7. Heart muscle weakness or a low ejection fraction.
To get the best treatment you must be aware of the Top Cardiac Arrhythmia Hospital in Kondapur or the Best heart arrhythmia hospital in Kondapur. After knowing the Heart arrhythmia care hospital in Kondapur, Gachibowli, and the Top hospital for cardiac surgery in Kondapur. Arrhythmias can be treated with a variety of medications. Because everyone is unique, it may take numerous drugs and doses to find the one that is right for you. Various sorts of medicines are used:
1. Anti-arrhythmic medicines are those that are used to either convert an arrhythmia to a sinus rhythm (normal rhythm) or to prevent an arrhythmia from occurring.
2. Heart-rate control pharmaceuticals are medications that are used to regulate the heart rate.
3. Anticoagulant or antiplatelet therapy refers to medications such as warfarin (a blood thinner) or aspirin that minimize the risk of clot formation or stroke.
4. Medications are used to treat diseases connected to an irregular cardiac rhythm.
1. Who is an arrhythmia expert?
A cardiologist is a physician who specializes in cardiac problems such as arrhythmias. A series of diagnostic procedures will most likely be performed by your cardiologist to identify if you have an arrhythmia, which area of your heart is damaged, and the severity of your problem.
2. What is the most dangerous type of heart arrhythmia?
Ventricular fibrillation (V-fib) is the most dangerous arrhythmia and a medical emergency.
3. Can you cure arrhythmia of the heart?
While drugs are used to treat irregular cardiac rhythms, ablation operations can entirely cure certain types of arrhythmia. Most people with a cardiac rhythm problem can resume normal activity levels after being treated, whether by ablation or continued medicines.