The Reconstructive Urology Clinic assesses and treats a wide range of patients, including those with complex urologic disorders that necessitate reconstructive therapy. These patients frequently have had previous surgery, or radiation therapy, or have long-standing problems, necessitating the services of a physician with knowledge in this field. Not all patients with the following problems will require reconstructive surgery, but many will: bladder neck contracture, urethral stricture, hypospadias, and urinary fistula. You must contact the doctor about the Best reconstructive urology Hospital in Kondapur and the Top Urology Hospital in Kondapur.
But before knowing about the Best Radiotherapy Hospitals in Kondapur and Reconstructive Urology hospitals in Kondapur some other essential things to know about. Reconstructive urology is the surgical repair, rerouting, or reconstruction of sections of the upper and lower urinary tracts, as well as some reproductive organs, to restore normal function. Injuries, congenital deformities, medical disorders, or complications from surgery or other therapy may necessitate reconstructive urology.
Reconstructive Urology Details
The Best reconstructive urology Hospital in Kondapur and the Top Urology Hospital in Kondapur vary from place to place. So before getting the treatment, you must know the Best Radiotherapy Hospitals in Kondapur and Reconstructive Urology hospitals in Kondapur. Reconstructive Urology Conditions we treat-
We treat several conditions with reconstructive urology at UT Southwestern, including:
1. Ureters of the Kidneys (tubes connecting the kidneys to the bladder)
2. Urethra Bladder (tube leading from the bladder to outside the body)
4. Penis \sTesticles
5. The prostate gland
Reconstructive urology surgery can benefit patients suffering from diseases such as:
1. Urinary tract or reproductive organ birth abnormalities
2. Fistulas of the bladder (abnormal openings or connections between the bladder and nearby organs, such as the vagina or rectum)
3. Sexual dysfunction
4. Multiple sclerosis and Parkinson's disease are examples of neurological diseases.
5. Pelvic floor dysfunction
6. Prolapse of the pelvic organs
7. Peyronie's syndrome
8. Injuries to the urinary tract or reproductive organs caused by trauma
9. Urethral constriction (scar tissue in the urethra that causes narrowing)
10. Incontinence of the bladder
Reconstructive Urology Treatment
Our team includes expertise in treating both men and women with all forms of the urinary tract and reproductive organ diseases and accidents. We have the most experience in the region with surgical operations for numerous ailments, including:
1. To treat urethral strictures, remove scar tissue, and restore the urethra.
2. Men with Peyronie's disease can have severe penile abnormalities corrected and their natural appearance restored.
3. To treat erectile dysfunction, an inflatable penile prosthesis is implanted.
4. To treat urinary incontinence, an artificial urinary sphincter is implanted to prevent urine leakage.
Our additional reconstructive urological surgery treatments include:
1. Urinary incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse are treated by vaginal surgery.
2. Buccal mucosa transplantation (skin grafting from the cheek's inner lining) in sophisticated female genital restoration for some intersex states (people born with a combination of male and female biological characteristics, such as chromosomes or genitals)
3. Penile surgery is performed to correct hypospadias, a congenital condition in which the urethra opens on the underside of the penis rather than the tip.
4. Fistula repair is used to plug a gap between the bladder and another organ.
5. Surgery to heal catastrophic bladder, kidney, penis, or testicular injuries
6. In cases of bladder difficulties, a urinary diversion is used to provide another hole for urine to drain from the body.
1. What precisely is reconstructive urological surgery?
Reconstructive urology is the surgical repair, rerouting, or reconstruction of sections of the upper and lower urinary tracts, as well as some reproductive organs, to restore normal function.
2. What Does Male Reconstructive Surgery Entail?
Urologists perform male reconstruction surgery to reconstruct or rebuild the penis and related components. This is also known as male genitourinary reconstruction or penile reconstruction.
3. What are some instances of reconstructive surgery?
Breast reconstruction, for example, following breast cancer surgery, is an example of reconstructive surgery. Cleft lip and palate repair are routinely performed in youngsters to aid in eating and breathing as well as to improve looks. Hand surgery, such as reshaping a deformed hand for enhanced functionality and attractiveness.