Rheumatology and Clinical immunology is the study of rheumatic disease and immune disorders. It includes the study of the musculoskeletal system and its function, the pathophysiology of inflammation, the role of immunity in health and disease, and the medical management of arthritis and other inflammatory conditions.
1. Arthritis - Arthritic pain may occur anywhere in the body but commonly affects joints such as knees, hips, hands, elbows, ankles, feet, neck, back, shoulders, wrists, and fingers. There are many types of arthritis including osteoarthritis, gout, fibromyalgia, lupus, juvenile idiopathic arthritis, and others.
2. Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), also known as Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, is a group of chronic illnesses characterized by inflammation of the digestive tract. Symptoms include abdominal cramps, diarrhea, rectal bleeding, weight loss, fever, fatigue, joint pain, skin lesions, and malnutrition. IBD occurs in two forms: Crohn's disease and Ulcerative Colitis.
3. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus - Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) is a chronic autoimmune disorder that causes inflammation throughout the body. SLE symptoms vary widely depending on the organs affected. Commonly affected areas include the kidneys, lungs, heart, brain, blood vessels, eyes, skin, muscles, bones, and nervous system.
4. Immune Disorders - Immune disorders are those that affect the functioning of the immune system. They are classified into three categories: Primary immune deficiencies, secondary immune deficiencies, and autoinflammatory syndromes.
5. Primary Immune Deficiency Syndromes - Primary immune deficiency syndrome (PID) is a condition in which there is a defect in one or more components of the immune system. PIDs are inherited or acquired. Acquired PIDs can develop after infection or exposure to certain drugs or radiation. Inherited PIDs usually do not become apparent until later in life.
6. Secondary Immune Deficiency Syndrome - Secondary immune deficiency syndrome (SCID) occurs when the immune system has been damaged by illness or injury. SCIDs are caused by genetic defects in the genes responsible for making white blood cells, T cells, B cells, natural killer cells, or macrophages.
7. Autoimmune Diseases - Autoimmune diseases are caused by the body attacking itself. These diseases are distinguished from infectious diseases in that the body attacks healthy tissue instead of invading foreign organisms. Most autoimmune diseases involve the immune system targeting tissues in various parts of the body.
Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology Centre
The team of proficient rheumatologists at the Krishna institute of management Sciences aims to provide top-notch diagnosis and treatment for a spectrum of diseases that could affect your body's connective tissue. The rheumatologists at our Best Rheumatology Hospitals in Kondapur can treat more than a hundred types of arthritis like osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis along with rare diseases like multi-centric reticulohistiocytosis.
In simple words, we are redefining orthopaedic care in Hyderabad by following all the up-to-date technology and techniques to minimize the pain of the patients and help them recover fast from any orthopaedic-related ailments. No doubt why we are referred to as the Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology Hospital in Kondapur.
1. Which autoimmune diseases may result in fatigue?
Profound fatigue can be a common system of autoimmune diseases like multiple sclerosis, celiac disease, rheumatoid arthritis, type one diabetes, etc. In case you observe fatigue as a symptom of any of these diseases, you can contact the Top Clinical Immunology Hospitals in Kondapur.
2. How do you get autoimmune diseases?
Generally, autoimmune diseases might occur in case your body’s natural defenses attack the body’s healthy tissue.
3. What type of blood test can help to show an autoimmune disease?
Blood tests that can help to show autoimmune diseases include ESR or Erythrocyte sedimentation rate and C reactive protein or CRP.
4. Why is KIMS Hospitals known as one of the Best Rheumatology Hospitals in Kondapur?
KIMS Hospitals is referred to as one of the Top Clinical Immunology Hospitals in Kondapur because this hospital is housed by proficient doctors who are equipped with cutting-edge technology, state-of-the-art architecture, and first-rate facilities. With all such facilities, doctors here make sure to leave no stone unturned in performing treatments with the highest level of precision and accuracy.