Consultant Urologist, Andrologist & Kidney Transplant Surgeon
Kondapur OP Timings:
|09:00am - 04:00pm||01:00pm - 04:00pm||09:00am - 04:00pm||09:00am - 04:00pm||09:00am - 04:00pm||09:00am - 04:00pm||Not Available|
Secunderabad OP Timings:
|Not Available||09:00am - 01:00pm||Not Available||Not Available||Not Available||Not Available||Not Available|
- 1993-1998 MBBS, Christian Medical College, Punjab University.
- 2001-2004 MS, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences.
- 2008 – 2011 MCH Urology, Christian Medical College, Vellore, MGR University.
- Previous: Associate Professor at Department of Urology, CMC, Ludhiana.
- Present: Consultant Urologist at KIMS Hospitals, Secunderabad.
- 1998-1999, 12 months Internship CMC, Ludhiana.
- 1999-2001, 24 months House doctor Methodist Hospital Mathura.
- 2001-2004, 36 months Resident, CMC, Ludhiana General Surgery.
- 2004-2005, 8 months Junior consultant, RDT Hospital, General Surgery, Bathalapalli, Ananthapur.
- 2005 – 2006, 18 months Lecturer, Gen Surg CMC, Ludhiana Seconded to Urology.
- 2006 – 2008, 22 months Non – PG registrar CMC, Vellore Dept of Urology.
- 2008 – 2011, 36 months PG registrar. MCH CMC, Vellore, Dept of Urology.
- 2011-2011, 1 month Senior Resident CMC, Ludhiana, Dept of Urology.
- 2011-2013, 24 months Assistant Professor CMC, Ludhiana, Dept of Urology.
- 2013-2016, 26 months Associate Professor at Department of Urology, CMC, Ludhiana.
Affiliation and Membership:
- Member of Medical Council of India. #19986.
- Tamil Nadu And Pondicherry Society of Urologists (TAPASU).
- South Zone – Urological Society of India (SZ USI) # SZAP F001.
- Urological Society of India (USI) # K 166.
- American Urological Association (AUA) # ID 00825951.
Research Work & Publication:
- A study of the pattern and mortality outcome of trauma in adults using TRISS Methodology.
- A Study to assess the role of second resection in T1G3 bladder tumor.
- A prospective study of the co-relation between clinical outcome and residual prostatic volume after TURP for BPH.
- Role of Tamsulosin as medical expulsion therapy for ureteric calculus – A prospective study.
- A prospective study to evaluate the efficacy of Alpha 1a blocker (Tamsulosin) and PDE5 inhibitor (Tadalafil) used as combination or monotherapy in patients with lower urinary tract symptoms due to benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- A prospective randomised and comparative study of efficacy and short term outcome of optical internal urethrotomy as monotherapy versus optical internal urethrotomy and intralesional injection of Tri-Inject (Triamcinolone, Mitomycin C, Hyaluronidase) in the treatment of anterior urethral strictures.
- A study on prevalence of metabolic syndrome in BPH.
- A clinical study on renal infection.
- Impact of surgical intervention on renal function in patients with urolithiasis and altered renal parameters.
- Bilateral urinoma due to an unilateral impacted ureteral calculus.
- Second transurethral resection in T1G3 bladder tumors – Selectively avoidable.
- Lower urinary tract symptoms and prostatic calculi: A rare presentation of alkaptonuria.
- NON–AIDS defining malignancies: Is transitional cell carcinoma bladder one of them.
- Angioembolization for post traumatic renal arteriovenous malformations.
- Vipin Khanna Gold Medal for Best Intern of 1998.
- Prof. C.L. Ashok Kumar Medal Best Poster Prize. SZ – USICON 2005.
- International Travel fellowship to BAUS Manchester 2010.
- First prize in Radiology Quiz. SZ – USICON 2010.
- Shri Shalivahan Singh Rawal Gold Medal for the best outgoing urology resident 2011 from Christian Medical College, Vellore
- Prof. A Rajasekaran Gold Medal in MCh Urology for the year 2011 by the Dr. MGR Medical University, Tamil Nadu. (This Medal is awarded to the Resident who secures the highest marks in University).
- “Upcoming Young Urologist from India”, jointly by the Urological Society of India and the European Urological Society, in March 2013.