I. Qualification / Education:
- MCh (Endocrine and Breast Surgery), Sanjay Gandhi Post-graduate Institute of Medical sciences, Lucknow, India.
- MS (General Surgery), Jawaharlal Institute of Post-graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) Puducherry, India
- MBBS, Gandhi Medical College, Secunderabad, India
II. Clinical Experience
- Ex-Consultant Breast Oncologist & Endocrine Surgeon at Apollo Cancer Center, Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad.
- Ex-Senior Resident in Department of Surgical disciplines, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India
- She attended various workshops & training courses on Breast Oncoplasty, reconstructive breast surgery and Breast Cancer Genetics
- She also underwent short-term international training in Germany
III. Papers Presented at International conferences
- World Congress of Surgery, 11 to 15 August 2019, Krakow, Poland
- Interesting Case Discussion: Stubborn Tumor, Relentless Surgeon. Saga of a triumphant young patient, International Association of Endocrine Surgeons session on 12 interesting cases from all over the world
- Poster presentation and discussion: Radiotracer Versus Fluorescein in Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy in Breast Cancer-A Comparison and Validation Study at World Congress of Surgery, Breast surgery International sessions
- Poster Exhibition: Oncoplastic Breast Surgical Techniques Facilitate Safe Breast Conservation for Patients with Large Breast Cancers Undergoing Primary or Post-NACT Breast Surgery, at World Congress of Surgery, Breast surgery International sessions
- Stump the Experts session: Unilateral edema of the Breast, is it really a breast pathology? An Unresolved mystery, Breast surgery International travel grantees session,11 to 15 August 2019, Krakow, Poland
- International Sepsis forum SEPSIS 2014, Paris, France
- Poster Exhibition: Clinical audit system in implementing surviving sepsis campaign guidelines in patients with generalized peritonitis.
Awards & Publications
- 2021 Prof R K Sharma Medal for best MCh resident, Sanjay Gandhi Post-graduate institute of medical sciences, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
- 2019 Best Scientific Poster Award at 48th World Congress of surgery, Krakow, Poland
- 2019 Second Prize for Case Presentation at the 14th Post Graduate Course in Endocrine Surgery
- 2018 Prof. Jyothi Ramalingam Best Paper Award at the annual conference of Indian Association of Endocrine surgeons (IAESCON), Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh
- Valiveru RC, Agarwal G, Agrawal V, Mayilvaganan S, Chand G, Mishra A, et al. Hereditary Medullary Thyroid Carcinoma: Genotype, Phenotype and Outcomes in a North Indian Cohort. World J Surg. 2021 Feb 19
- Valiveru RC, Agarwal G, Agrawal V, Gambhir S, Mayilvaganan S, Chand G, et al. Low-cost Fluorescein as an Alternative to Radio-colloid for Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy—a Prospective Validation Study in Early Breast Cancer. World J Surg [Internet]. 2020 Jun 5 [cited 2020 Aug 15]; Available from: https://doi.org/10.1007/s00268-020-05631-x
- Agarwal G, Rajan S, Valiveru RC, Tulsyan S, Agrawal V, Mittal B, et al. Genetic profile of Indian pheochromocytoma and paraganglioma patients – A single institutional study. Indian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2019 Jul 1;23(4):486
- Kaur U, Shamshery C, Agarwal A, Prakash N, Valiveru RC, Mishra P. Evaluation of postoperative pain in patients undergoing modified radical mastectomy with pectoralis or serratus-intercostal fascial plane blocks. Korean J Anesthesiol. 2020 Sep 24;73(5):425–33
- Valiveru RC, Cherian A, Srinivasan K, Maroju NK. Use of a Clinical Audit System in Implementing Surviving Sepsis Campaign Guidelines in Patients with Peritonitis. Cureus [Internet]. 2021 Jun 27 [cited 2021 Oct 15];13(6).