Chief Consultant Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
|10:00am - 04:00pm||10:00am - 04:00pm||10:00am - 04:00pm||10:00am - 04:00pm||10:00am - 04:00pm||10:00am - 04:00pm||Not Available|
- M. S (Orthopaedics), Oct 2000 – Oct 2003 J. S. S Medical College and Hospital, Mysore. Rajiv Gandhi University of Health sciences, Bangalore.
- M. B. B. S Sri. B. M. Patil Medical College, Bijapur, March 1997 University of Karnataka, Dharwad.
- Fellowship in Arthroplasty, Depuy-J & J India. Fellowship in Arthroplasty.Biomet .UK (Macelsfield)
- Certified in computer assisted arthroplasty Computer navigation- sep 2006
- Trained in Computer Navigation(Mumbai)
- Pain management (John Hopkins, USA)
- Chief Orthopedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
- Programme Director MIS,Accelerated Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Head of the Department ,KIMS (Kondapur)
- Consultant Limb Reconsrtction Surgeon,
- BasavaTarakam Indo-American concer Institute
- National Faculty at Depuy Synthes Institute. Chennai
- National Faculty at M.S Ramaiah, Advanced learning center, Bangalore
- Performed more than 5000 primary Knee and Hip joint replacements.
- Performed more than 200 revision Knee and Hip joint replacements
- Abundant exposure in polytrauma and its management.
- Special interest in Pelvi-acetabular reconstruction surgeries.
- Good exposure in Plastic and Reconstructive microsurgeries.
- Investigator in Clinical research and studies
Knee Joint Surgeries
- Primary knee replacements
- Hiflex rotating platform and Fixed bearing knee replacements
- Long lasting “Oxinium” Knee joint
- Constrained knee replacement in Polio and Post traumatic cases
- Revision knee replacements
- Limb Salvage in Bone Tumors
Hip joint Surgeries
- Cemented Hip replacement
- Uncemented Hip replacement
- Resurfacing Hip replacement
- Constrained Hip replacement in Polio, Post traumatic and Infective Pathologies.
- Revision hip replacement
Complex and Poly trauma. Open injuries, crush injuries, multiple injuries, Acetabular fractures, intraarticular and periarticular trauma, Pediatric trauma Deformity correction etc.
Dissertation: A Comparative study between Laminectomy and Interlaminar Fenestration for Lumbar Intervertebral Disc Herniation.
A Rare Case Report of A-C Malformation associated Cervical Syringomyelia presenting as Neuropathic joints of the upper limbs. Journal of KOA, Volume 1; No: 1; January 2003
- A Comparative study between Laminectomy and Interlaminar Fenestration for Lumbar Intervertebral Disc Herniation.
- KOACON, Feb 2002 at Shri.B.M.Patil Medical College. Bijapur. Karnataka
- All Poly TKA in Rheumatoid arthritis, a Poster presentation in OASIS, 2006 held at Tirupathi.
- Ranawat Orthopaedic Conference (ROC) held at KIMS in February 2006. Helped Dr.A.V.Gurava Reddy in organizing the event.
- Computer Assisted Surgery Ci course for surgeons. Ci Total Knee Replacement-September 2006 in Mumbai.
- Organizing Secretary, Delta Course held at KIMS Hospital, Hyderabad in Dec 2006
- AO Course-Principles in Operative Fracture Management July 2008 Bangalore
- Instrumental in starting and conducting 1st Hyderabad Arthroplasty Course (HAC) : 2009 KIMS
- Hyderabad Arthroplasty course KIMS Hospitals, Hyderabad 2010
- 3rd Hyderabad Arthroplasty Course, KIMS Hospitals Hyderabad 2011
- Faculty in 1st orthopaedic trauma enclave, Best of AAOS trauma educational program in Hyderabad September 2011
- AO trauma course on advances in operative fracture management, July 2012 in Hyderabad
- Conducted Depuy “Saw bone” Workshop in OASISCON at Bengaluru Aug 2012
- Paper Presentation on CR Knee design in IOACON at Chennai Dec 2012
- National faculty Depuy Teaching institute, Mahindra World city Chennai. 2013
- Presentation on my difficult cases in OASISCON Pondicherry 2013
- Conducted Basic Arthroplasty Course at Miryalguda , Nalgonda in 2013
- Faculty in AO SEC course –Basic Priniciples of fracture management for operating room personnel at Hderabad in august 2014
- Faculty I AO trauma course –Basic principles of fracture management at Hyderabad august 2014
- Participated in “AO Masters course –Complex trauma at New Delhi November 2014
- Guest Lecture at OSAPCON at Guntur Andhra pradesh in march 2015
- Paper presentation on “Revision acetabulum” In IGOF at Vijayawada in March 2015
- Conducted Basic Arthroplasty Course at Kurnool, IMA 2015
- Paper on “Stop rotation in TKA” Telengana Orthopedics Surgeons Association, Hyderabad February 2016
- Revision Knee live surgery Srikara hospital, Hyderabad May 2016
- Instructional course lectures for ISHK fellows , sunshine hospitals June 2016
- Faculty Orthoalign, Smith and Nephew, Hyderabad, July2016
- Faculty at “Advanced arthroplasty course- complex primary Hip and Knee arthroplasty” Cadaveric course at M.S. Ramamiah Institute Bangalore- August 2016
- National Faculty at EASE Programme, Biomechanics, approaches and principles of ligament balancing in total knee arthroplasty, Held at M.S. Ramaiah Cadaveric Research Centre for Advanced learning in Bangalore March 2017